[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Fox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 34b9f23a4eee8be93f806ea9411da6b3.jpg (718 KB, 1459x1062) Image search: [Google]
34b9f23a4eee8be93f806ea9411da6b3.jpg
718 KB, 1459x1062
Star Fox
>>
Panther and Lucy Hare are the only characters I like among all the shitters introduced after 64.
>>
Thank god its getting a reboot.
>>
>>333359309
James McCloud was a fucking faggot
>>
>>333359960
Not a reboot
>>
>>333360292
Reimagining
>>
Okay I have never played Assault or Command but why is ROB 64 on Wolf's side?
>>
>>333360439
For entirely retarded reasons, there are story branches in Command when control switches over to Star Wolf as they replace/get ahead of Star Fox in doing mercenary work to defeat the Anglar army. In those occasions, ROB and the Great Fox ditch Star Fox and join Star Wolf because the Great Fox is a vital gameplay mechanic (it's your home base you mustn't allow enemy projectiles to reach in every mission).
>>
>>333359835
>Lucy
Why?
>>
>>333361271
Not annoying, not pointless as an addition to the team since Peppy had been getting too old since Assault and replaced General Pepper in Command (which is a development I was fine with), not focused on romance shit, was part of possibly the only genuinely good moment in Command's writing when she and Peppy reminisce about her mother.
>>
>>333359960
You have ten seconds to name another vidya reboot that was also a remake. Pro-tip:Star Fox 2 was never released, so it was never canon, so 64 was not a reboot.
>>
>>333360716

I had forgotten about that. Seriously, they could have just winged it and given him his own version of ROB or "The Great Wolf", anything would have been better. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did with Command. Got all the way to the true final boss. Looking back, there was a lot of shit I took from vidya back in the day. But life's too short to waste on shit, that's what I've realized now.

/blogpost
>>
>>333362003
ratchet and clank the new one?
>>
File: storytime for mccloud.jpg (288 KB, 1020x781) Image search: [Google]
storytime for mccloud.jpg
288 KB, 1020x781
>>333359309
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.