[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts?
>>
Mobile pay2win shit
>>
Good time waster when you're on the shitter but /v/ will hate it because it's a phone game.
>>
pink noses
>>
>>333355287

Is this gonna be the new Warcraft? I hate to admit it, but I think CoC has the potential to become something better than a crappy phone game.
>>
Decent gameplay. Miles better than Clash of Clans.

Literal pay2win tier microtransactions that basically ruin the game if you don't pay. They won't balance that shit out ever either because its how they make money.
>>
I played it until I got to 1300 trophies then stopped because 3/4 of my matches were against people that paid real money and all their cards are 2 levels higher than mine.
>>
>Arena 4
>Still don't have Prince or Skeleton Army
>Almost every opponent uses at least one of the two

Goddammit, Supercell.
>>
>>333355984
Prince was one of my first drops.

Still no Babby Dragon and Skeleton Army though and everyone seems to have that shit.
>>
>>333355984
stop bitching and save up for it in the shop. with the gems and coins from chests it's not too hard.
>>
It's both a fantastic game AND a shameless F2P nightmare.
>>
too many wallet warriors for my taste
>>
File: 1459346464120.jpg (43 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1459346464120.jpg
43 KB, 600x512
>>333355287
BEST FUCKING GAME
I DONT EVEN PLAYE PC GAMES ANYMORE
Im srs btw
>>
>>333356678
Go to bed Brad.
>>
>>333356306
That'd be great if it ever showed up in the damn shop.

Keeps wanting to sell me cards I already have.
>>
>>333355287
I don't mind pay2notgrind. Stuff like LoL and many other mobile games.

I mind direct unequivocal pay for power. A free player will never catch a paying player.
>>
File: 1459277404331.png (14 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1459277404331.png
14 KB, 500x438
>can play 1 match before I have to wait another 4 hours for a chest to open

real fun
>>
>>333355879
Haven't paid for a single thing and Im at 2900. All the people who pay tend to be these foreign kids that have little to no strategy and try to power through everything.
>>
>>333357283
I don't believe you.

If you're telling the truth though are you literally playing non-stop 24/7? I just can't understand how you can get that high so quick with such a big handicap.
>>
>>333357385

I'll screenshot it for you. I'll show you the deck I run and how it's much lower average level than that of my league.
>>
I'm at Arena 4. I have everything possible except Freeze spell and X-Bow. I'm struggling like hell to break past the 1400 mark. It seems like every time I get to about 1350 trophies, I start getting matched against people who play perfectly and I don't stand a chance. I'll lose 4 or 5 in a row from that point and have to work my way back up from 1200 again.
>>
File: Deck.jpg (420 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
Deck.jpg
420 KB, 1152x2048
>>333357495
>>
>>333355742
Anti-swarm barely does anything.
>>
>>333357758
Is zap really that good?

I still haven't tried it.
>>
File: Deck2.jpg (403 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
Deck2.jpg
403 KB, 1152x2048
>>333357385
>>
>>333355287
Everyone at work plays it, so I have to play it or get weird looks.

FUCK BOMB BALLOONS
FUCK GIANT SKELETONS
FUCK PRINCE
FUCK THIS GAME
>>
>>333357758
>>333357863
>>333357989
nice senpai
since when have u been playing ?
>>
How the fuck do I counter Freezing + damage dealer combo? Always lose because of that shit freezing that lasts fucking forever
>>
>>333358049
>ever having trouble with bomb balloons
>>
>>333357891

Right now it's pretty decent I'd say. It one shots a lot of the low levels and I primarily use it as a freeze extension for my hog/freeze combo. Due to the fact I swapped out arrows it helps clear minion hordes much easier and more consistently than a princess.

>>333358062

For about a month now? started very late february. I got pretty lucky with a random super magical chest.

The entire game I honestly think is all about counter playing. Besides mortars decks (they're like 50/50) I cover everything consistently.
>>
>>333358095
You freeze them back. It's a card that has to get nerfed in the future when 90% of high level decks are freeze+hog rider
>>
>>333358368
And what If I don't have one? Gather gold until I can buy one or what?
>>
File: riev6r.jpg (17 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
riev6r.jpg
17 KB, 639x475
Why would you willingly own a pocket spy machine?
>>
>>333358508
Cause my parents are paying for it and wanted me to have one for emergencies. I didn't even own a cellphone at all until my twenties.
>>
>>333358478

Not him but depending on what you're facing try to always drop the turret AS the damage dealer is coming in. This utilizes the maximum HP for your turret and also position it in the middle of your base. 1. It distracts the damage dealer for longer and 2. the second turret if positioned properly will also hit them. Afterwards just drop a high damaging unit on top of them aka Musket or Horde or even Army.
>>
>>333355287
Cancer
>>
>>333358576
Emergencies like what? It's more cost effective to just buy a life-alert if you want something in case for emergencies and you're alone. Anywhere else and you can ask literally anyone around you to use their phone.
>>
Whoever came up with the game design should be given a medal, shits cash with normies. Matches are sufficiently short while fun and involves a good amount of strategy.
>>
>>333358921
Probably "emergencies", like parents wants him to come quick etc.
>>
>>333358478
Git gud
Wait until they nerf freeze
Git gud

There, 3 perfectly good answers.
>>
This game isn't nearly as Pay2Win as CoC, There's no time constrictions for playing (Yes there are for the chest but not playing). A good player can and should beat a wallet player.
>>
>>333357676
It's specifically set up that way so you'll go out and buy a chest to get past the wall. I kept getting the wall in Arena 3/4 so I couldn't collect enough Hog cards then I got a Giant Chest which got my hogs to level 4 then I jumped all the way to Arena 5 though I quickly fell down to 4 and been there since.

Current deck:
2 Dragon
7 Archers
7 Barbs
7 Spear Goblins
2 Witch
4 Fireball
2 Prince
4 Hogs

Fairly cheap deck but I still can't get back to Arena 5 though I'll probably do freeze+hog when I get it.
>>
>>333360307

Honestly that sounds like a 1800 Trophy deck. IMO Prince and Hog are redundant, run one or the other also at arena 4/5 fireball is kinda pointless because you're not dealing with Muskets or running a defensive spell deck. Arrows will take almost everything out for lower cost. Arrows are like the Lightning bolts of MTG so abusable.
>>
>>333360779
Well I try to set them up to use their barbs or anything that can kill it quickly then use the other though I was thinking of trying balloons + hog + freeze when I unlock it.

I've never really used arrows and figured fireball does a good enough job, I just hate dealing with spawner decks.
>>
I've noticed that hogs tend to have a really hard time moving around big targets like the giants, so if you see a hog place a giant down in front of him and he will get really fucked up giving you time to kill him
>>
How do you get past arena fucking 5? Niggers there like to use cheap ass decks that are impossible to counter
>>
>>333355287
amazingly fun gameplay, but it's pure p2w
>>
>>333362797
buy a few chests, anon. You won't have a problem if you'll have lvl 9-12 cards :^)
>>
Actually pretty fun, thought it was a shitty moba at first but turned out to be much better, any other games like this?
>>
>>333362797

Honestly just don't play dumb there's a counter to every card out there. The only extremely hard deck to counter is Mortars.
>>
Arena 7 and 8 becomes very money dependent, before these Arena's however, the game is very fun.

It's also fun playing for free, and beating all those p2w braindead idiots who thought that having a few extra levels on their cards would do the trick. Hopefully they regret their purchase.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.