[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good MMO's? I need something to spend my hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 764x764
What are some good MMO's? I need something to spend my hours in. I heard black desert is good
>>
>>333350192
>I heard black desert is good

You heard wrong
>>
>>333350192
Why is that dog so sad?
>>
tree of savior at the end of the month. The way the updates are progressing makes me think it'll actually be playable by then.
>>
Guild Wars 2

Wild Star

EVE

The Secret World
>>
>>333350192
If you just want to consider something to spend your hours in, there's alternatives.

MMOs are shit. The gameplay is shit, the character progression is shit, but most damning of all the communities are shit. What's the point of playing an inferior game for the social elements when nobody is social?

You might want to consider aRPGs with multiplayer.

Dungeon Fighter Online, Vindictus or Warframe come to mind. There's also diablo-likes - Path of Exile, Grim Dawn, the like. I've found those especially are the ultimate in escapism.
>>
>>333350192
WoW for raiding but only the hardest difficulty, or pure easy ass convenience that spoonfeeds you shit.

FF if you want a super slow paced story where you're doing super mundane shit and just a normal person until the end

secret world if you like spooky shit like monsters and secret societies and all that

guild wars if you like pvp

everything else if you like dicks in your ass
>>
>>333350456
You heard sorta right.
>>
>>333350752
>Wild Star
more like canceled star
>>
What's /v/'s opinion on Blade and Soul? Just installed all 26GB last night and haven't played yet.
>>
>>333350792
>communities are shit
>nobody is social
>progression is shit

Confirmed for not playing MMOs during the golden age of MMOs (2000-mid 2004).
>>
>>333353805
No shit. I'm playing them now, and they suck now.
>>
Nostalrius.
Black Desert is good.
>>
File: RPG MO.png (239 KB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
RPG MO.png
239 KB, 854x481
RPG MO, it's free to play on steam, it'll scratch the MMO itch until you no longer have that itch and then you can move on again and go back to playing other games
>>
>>333351935
It's really fucking shitty. I'll admit, i bought it with my dick.

I fucked up.

Black Desert's first 2 hours bored me to fucking tears. I dont know, maybe mmo's arent for me anymore...

I spent 3500 hours on GW1. Maybe 200 on GW2. It's just a shell of what it used to be...
>>
>>333350192
>I need something to spend my hours in

no MMOs are actually good games, sorry

try the STALKER series
>>
slither.io is my favorite mmo.
>>
>>333353805
Wow, anon, it's almost like we're talking about MMOs playable today! Who could've guessed you were such a fucking moron?
>>
>>333350192
Depends on what you want. the secret world is kind of cool. Wurm Unlimited is kind of mmo like, really depends on what you're looking for. Most MMOs are shit, are you looking for a time waster for fun or trying to fill some void in your life? And black desert is pretty bad or so I've heard
>>
Whatever happen to anarchy online? I used to play that a little, I think 10 years ago?
>>
File: 1354692198114.png (18 KB, 243x246) Image search: [Google]
1354692198114.png
18 KB, 243x246
>>333354620
Wow, you ignorant cunt, it's like you don't even know that these communities still exist outside of the garbage pick up and play MMOs that you subject yourself to!

And it's not like you could find these exact communities and MMOs if you'd spend more than five seconds searching outside whatever subreddit you came from! Wow! Whoa!
>>
>>333354829
They actually overhauled the game fairly recently, and the changes are pretty impressive from what I've heard.
>>
File: 1459823308996.jpg (193 KB, 677x900) Image search: [Google]
1459823308996.jpg
193 KB, 677x900
DFO
>>
>>333355075
I'll look into it then, thanks.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.