[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make an Aerith mod for Stardew Valley!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: It is actually Aerith.jpg (31 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
It is actually Aerith.jpg
31 KB, 350x267
Can a modder make a mod that incorporates Aerith into Stardew Valley? For the longest time since I first played Final Fantasy VII I have lover her more than anyone else I've ever known, video game women or in real life combined. If there was a way to marry her in Stardew then it would make the game even better because it would be like she never died at Sephiroth's hand. I played Tactics and when she appeared it made my heart feel like it was the first time we meet in FFVII. I wish a modder could place her in Stardew so I could live out my days on the farm with her by my side. Even if you make a skin over Abigail and subtly make her dialogue Aerith based that would be nice. Thanks to any modders who read this.

I made a petition if you want to join in on making this happen https://www.change.org/p/modding-community-of-stardew-valley-make-aerith-mod-for-stardew-valley-please
>>
where is this autism from?
>>
The fug
>>
why limit yourself to inserting one character? why not a total conversion/overhaul of the entire game into your own Mako-extracting sim?
>>
>>333350060
I just want her...
>>
>>333350316
Anon, your obsession with a video game character(one that dies in their own game no less) is something you will never obtain. I'm sorry, but she's just polygons.
>>
>>333350773
I have an imagination that works very well. I know I can't have her here in reality but then can a widower bring their dead spouse back from the dead? No. They still have those memories that are as real to them as the thought of Aerith and what she means to me is for me.
>>
Whew lad
>>
File: Mibb4[1].png (44 KB, 221x362) Image search: [Google]
Mibb4[1].png
44 KB, 221x362
>No Mist mod for Stardew

You'll Cowards Don't Even Grow Turnips
>>
Here I am

Cutting my chimichanga with knife and fork

And I see this fucking thread

What the fuck
>>
>>333352491

I will marry the Mist!
>>
>>333350773
>she's just polygons
And sprites.
>>
>>333352723
She's more than that. Just a human is more than flesh and bones and organs and blood. Her sprites don't define her. Her polygon count doesn't define her. Aerith isn't limited to her biology. For me she is an answer to a cruel life where there isn't much light.
>>
>>333354304
Have you tried opening the curtains?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.