[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did HAL hate the only good Kirby game again? >inb4 people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: kirby-air-ride.jpg (40 KB, 320x446) Image search: [Google]
kirby-air-ride.jpg
40 KB, 320x446
Why did HAL hate the only good Kirby game again?

>inb4 people defend the boring casual kirby sidescrollers
>>
Air Ride was very fun, but it had a good share of problems.
Its one of those games you like despite having many flaws.
>>
>>333347759
bruh the mode where you drive around the city collecting power ups was GOAT. I only wish there was more customization for what minigame you played afterwards.
>>
It was the awkward middle racing child released in between a new F Zero and a new Mario Kart, and its simplicity looked bad by comparison
>>
>>333347759

Not sure but apparently according to my friends, they didn't like it because City Trial was too hard
>>
File: Coopacha.png (17 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
Coopacha.png
17 KB, 557x605
>finish assembling Hydra 10 seconds before time's up
>drag race immediately afterwards
>you have 14 charge upgrades
>>
Dragoon > Hydra
>>
>>333352248
Fucking this

I even had fun flying around the city in free mode with dragoon
>>
>>333347759
They don't. It's the reviewers who threw it to the fucking sharks who made HAL believe they made a bad game and not a fucking masterpiece.

Oh and all Kirby games are good so fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>333347759
>boring casual kirby sidescrollers

OP as usual is a niggerfaggot.
>>
Anyone know how far that one anon whos making a Kirby Air Ride for pc is?
>>
>>333347759
Because Sakurai left the company and there's no one else in the company willing to stake their careers on truly different Kirby game when Kirby platformers are a guaranteed profit
>>
>>333352248
>Not having fun ramming your giant speeding horned cock into your opponents, splitting them in half

It's like you're gay or something
>>
>>333354853
>Oh and all Kirby games are good so fuck off with that shit.

Yeah maybe if you're a 5-year-old and need a character with infinite flight in your platformers.
>>
>That feel when your copy of Air Ride isn't even a legitimately purchased copy

I loved it so much I couldn't return it. I'm sorry, Hollywood Video.
>>
Who could POSSIBLY be behind this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
>>
>>333347759
shadow star fags can fuck off
>>
>>333347759
I played this game again recently with some friends.
It's absolute shit. I can't believe I spent so much time on this game ages ago.
>>
File: airride.png (595 KB, 1011x1151) Image search: [Google]
airride.png
595 KB, 1011x1151
>>
>City Trial makes a spiritual return in Smash Bros 3DS
>It's absolute shit
huh
>>
City Trial was the only good thing about this game, and they already brought the mechanic back in Smash 4.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.