[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>halo was always shit halo was a masterpiece until 343i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: halo reach.jpg (419 KB, 1024x506) Image search: [Google]
halo reach.jpg
419 KB, 1024x506
>halo was always shit

halo was a masterpiece until 343i
>>
File: 1436855946535.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436855946535.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>333347187
get over it and play Halo 3 PC like the rest of us
>>
Hale's downfall was brought by its novels. 343 just rips off the books or gets the book authors to do the work and makes games around that
>>
Halo was great until Reach when they started trying to shove gimmicks into it instead of designing well thought out maps.
>>
>>333349028
Everything about reach would make it the best title in the series IF NOT FOR FUCKING ARMOR LOCK
>>
I haven't played them in fucking years, but the trilogy still holds a special place in my heart. I played literally thousands of matches with real life friends in Halo 2 during high school and I played quite a bit of Halo 3.
>>
I can't wait for 5 more years when /v/ thinks Black Ops was a masterpiece and revolution for gaming.
>>
>>333349208
>Everything about reach would make it the best title in the series
>weapon bloom
>the rest of the AA
>vehicles made of tissue paper
>sniper that can kill every vehicle in the game with a few rounds
>have to grind for ages just to get what armor you want (more than Halo 5)
>>
>>333349353
They already do right now
>>
>>333349208
Anyone using armour lock was a free kill unless you were a ghost shitter.
>>
I remember when Halo was universally ridiculed for being "Babies 1st FPS" on /v/. The whole Captain King meme was all about shitting on Halo and its protagonist.

Its only a matter of time before some /v/ posters remise on how CoD was a masterpiece before X happened.
>>
File: tumblr_logeyk5gmh1qfzkxl.gif (493 KB, 485x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_logeyk5gmh1qfzkxl.gif
493 KB, 485x210
>>333349208
>be me
>has energy sword
>finds enemy, goes for the sword lunge
>enemy activates armor lock
>de-activates, I lose shield
>enemy then melees me before I can react
>I die
>enemy tea-bags my corpse
>>
>>333348357
>Halo 4 armor
Did you get the correct halo online version? You know, the one with the halo 3 and vanilla gameplay?
>>
>>333350062

correct version? what do you mean?

i thought there was only one version?
>>
>>333350062
Halo 3 armor and no assassinations are mods
Sprint can be disabled ingame
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.