[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay seriously, how do I beat this asshole? I'm on his second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Y5.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Y5.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
Okay seriously, how do I beat this asshole? I'm on his second bossfight in yakuza 1, on the second stage, and I have less than half HP.

All he does is bounce around, even if hes mid attack animation and I can do shit to him

i like this game but seriously some of these boss fights are down right terrible.
>>
>>333335856
and i can't do shit to him*
>>
>>333335903
Literally git gud.
And in all due honesty, did you skip the combat trainer in Purgatory? Because if you did, you're pretty much fucked as he teaches you all the important moves.
>>
>>333335994
Well shit then. But you can't honestly think its fair that right after you get knocked down, the boss cycles his animation again and you go down right as you get back up
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 759x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 759x645
>>333335856
>i like this game but seriously some of these boss fights are down right terrible
>Majima is "terrible"
>>
>>333336221
You can still do it but it's much harder.
Blame yourself for fucking skipping the fucking combat trainer.
I bet you skipped all the sidequests too faggot.
If you think Majima is hard then this game is unbeatable for you as it only gets harder from this point on.
>>
>>333336239
Yes, it's pretty terrible when his knife is a good foot away but the game registers it as a hit
>>
>>333336305
The only side quest I've skipped so far is the dude who ate and ran
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 512x288
Why is the Yakuza series so god damn masculine compared to western games?
>>
>>333336457
yakuza thugs in general are bigger than the average nip, the game just brings it up to 11
>>
>>333336457
The reason the games are so masculine is why I got into them in the first place.
>>
>>333336345
Serious question: are you just button mashing? You need to pace yourself and dodge and block too.
>>
>>333336819
>blocking
itd be nice if his attacks didn't go right through it and knock me down anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 511x288
>>333336457
>>333336574
>>333336776
>Most western games
>The masculinity feels more fake and artificial
>Yakuza
>Even though the games are cheesy and have camp, their serious moments feel so much more authentic and more masculine
>>
>>333336435
So how many did you do then? Are you following a guide? Because you most definitely missed out on like 70% of the sidequests unless you're following a guide seeing as the game doesn't mark them or anything and some have extremely limited timeframes and response requirements.
>>
>>333336960
That's when you need to dodge. You need to memorise what moves break your guard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.