[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is this coming out? I thought it was supposed to be released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
When is this coming out? I thought it was supposed to be released already.
>>
>>333328641
Had a tentative April 28 release revealed in bigges Polish vidya magazine CD-Action but they said that's only tentative and they make no promises.
Basically PR speak for "we want to make it this month but we won't be able to probably"
>>
>>333328641
never
>>
>>333329309
>>333329470
I need this thing in my life so much, I hope they don't take too long.
>>
>>333329846

does TW3's world ever start to feel like it's actually worth exploring and not just open spaces and generic npc's and generic houses with generic loot that nobody gives a shit about you stealing it right in front of their eyes?

i do plan on finishing the game.
>>
>>333331140
I don't know, there's a shiton of places to explore, and many of them feel unique and you can tell there's an attention to detail there, but for the most part it's generic. Though it's way more varied than many other open world games released nowadays like GTA V, MGSV, Fallout 4, etc. The cities are great.
>>
>>333328641
they said Q2 2016, nothing else confirmed for now
>>
Got another update from Witcher 3 GoG literally five minutes ago. They're planning to release it soon, if not tomorrow.
>>
>>333334332
Source?
>>
>>333334429
Well shit, I didn't think to take a screen cap.
>>
>>333334464
Go on your GOG library and show me the patch link, faggot liar
>>
>>333334332
I've opened my gog and got nothing
>>
>>333331140
the world of TW3 is beautifully made desu

get 1st person camera and VR and it's pure bliss, feel the breeze in your face on a sunny day
>>
i dont expect to see it until june at the earliest. if it was even remotely close to done there would be another advertising blitz and new footage by now.
>>
>>333331140
IMO Skellige is a step up from Velen/Novigrad, exploring wise

Kaer Morhen is nice too, but it's small
>>
>>333334518
It updated something. Or maybe it was just firmware. I don't know. Said it was a C++ redistribution.
>>
>>333334974
>Said it was a C++ redistribution.
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>333335007
Sorry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.