[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (441 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
441 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
>>
The fact that you play in the exact opposite way you played in the first one: you use gun and cover shoot all the time. In the first you used set up traps and kill them with melee weapon.
Also too much windows inside buildings. And I loved playing as the pacifist guy, forgot his name, it has been a while now.
>>
>>333324278
No one can take a thread with "Now that the dust has settled" and "what went wrong?" seriously anymore because 99% of them are bait.
>>
>>333324732
This isn't bait though, the dust legitimately has settled. I haven't seen an HM2 thread in at least 6 months.
>>
>>333324794
Yeah. How about just never using that line.
Nobody goes to these threads because of it.
>>
Did someone say Dust aka the best song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpRUKLKCY-w
>>
Literally nothing, it's more challenging and has a better narrative than the first

>b-b-buh I can't door bait with the horse mask anymore...
>>
Basically it's much more difficult to be reckless than in 1 because it's not only a sequel in the sense that it is a continuation of the narrative, but because it also continues ramping up the difficulty to the point where case in point happens:

>>333324576
>you use gun and cover shoot all the time

I did that, but that is just us not being good enough.

>tfw when after completing the game I check youtube and there's a guy that does a 150+ combo or something like that, just slicing and piercing one thug after another without playing popamole
>>
>>333324928
The result screen in the first one was also the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPFDD2mqCwY
>>
For me not releasing the editor with the game completely killed my will to spend money on it
>>
>>333324928
>>333325186
Miami is the better one
>>
>>333324278
>Now that the dust has settled
was that intentional?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPBefYxfWs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.