[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the fucking Lego games are the same. >Kill things >build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (607 KB, 718x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
607 KB, 718x451
All the fucking Lego games are the same.
>Kill things
>build things
>jump over things.
>Unlock things.
>Go into things
>Fly/Drive things.
>>
you missed
>fun
>>
>>333295619
How else are they going to pump them out so quick?

I almost feel sorry for TT, I can't imagine Disney let them start Lego TFA until after the movie came out. That's less than 6 months to make it.
>>
All shooters are the same.
>shoot things
>jump over things
>unlock things
All platformers are the same.
>jump over things
>jump on things
>jump around things
All strategy games are the same.
>command things
>build things
>kill things
>>
All games are the same.
>do things
>>
>>333295619
The formula works and can be applied to pretty much any series LEGO owns. After playing a few of the games, you do get bored of the playstyle, but there are always new kids and fans of franchises willing to buy into upcoming games.
>>
All video games are the same
>you play a game
The only exception is Gone Home, that's why it's the only good game.
>>
>>333295619
Did you just learn about B.F. Skinner today Anon?
>>
>>333295619
They're cash cows designed for kids what do you expect
>>
Lego games suck because it's designed to not let you be creative, but just walk around and unlock a trillion characters/items until you get bored. I want to BUILD things, not play through the same area ten times with twenty different characters trying to find every last collectible.

They're not even platformers. It's just a bunch of rooms filled with currency that you walk to the end of. Then you find a key to open a door to get to the next room filled with currency.
>>
Stop playing video games and get a fucking job, faggots.
>>
File: 2014-05-01_00009.jpg (481 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-01_00009.jpg
481 KB, 2560x1440
>>333296142
>I almost feel sorry for TT, I can't imagine Disney let them start Lego TFA until after the movie came out. That's less than 6 months to make it.

Especially for the guys who have to build all the assets made out of Lego that don't exist as sets.
Shit like the Dark Elf ship in Avengers, the Joker mech in Batman 2 or nearly every fucking thing in The Lego Movie game must take a good chunk of time to design.
>>
they're pretty fun either way
>>
It's almost like they're part of the same series or something
>>
>>333297741
>They're cash cows designed for kids

And giant fanboys.
Marvel Avengers was basically D-listers - The Game.
>>
>>333295619

You can break down every single game like this.
>>
File: e5d4328d17_1.jpg (279 KB, 968x969) Image search: [Google]
e5d4328d17_1.jpg
279 KB, 968x969
>>333295619
All the fucking videogames are the same.
>Kill things
>build things
>jump over things.
>Unlock things.
>Go into things
>Fly/Drive things.
>>
These games are boring and buggy as shit. Why do people keep buying this shallow garbage?
>>
>>333299462
Looks like you missed the DSIII thread.
>>
File: Thanos_Copter.png (281 KB, 436x278) Image search: [Google]
Thanos_Copter.png
281 KB, 436x278
>tfw unlocking this
>>
>>333299623
I'm serious dude. DS may be flawed, but at least it's an interesting series. This LEGO stuff just slaps the flavor-of-the-month movie on its rusted, creaky formula and calls it a day. Strip these down to the nuts and bolts of its dollar store gameplay and you have a series that would be long-forgotten.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.