[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arcsys releases a demo that has more content than SF5 fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: nuthin personal kid.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nuthin personal kid.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>arcsys releases a demo that has more content than SF5

fucking capcom
>>
>>333295313
Guilty Gear is shit made to appeal to obnoxious edgelords just like how SFV is a shit game with little content.
>>
>>333295313
What? Really? Are you fucking serious???
>>
>You need a preorder token
>for a demo
Yeah no thanks
>>
>>333295445
>guilty gear is shit made to buzzword buzzword buzzword LOL
>>
>>333295313
>demo can only be obtained by preordering a digital copy
>not allowed to cancel the preorder

into the trash it goes
>>
>>333297709
>>333297857
it's basically the whole current arcade game + challenge mode. More than just a simple demo.

And in EU PSN you can cancel your preorder and keep the demo.
>>
>>333297805
Go to bed edgelord.
>>
File: metal as fuck.png (469 KB, 930x795) Image search: [Google]
metal as fuck.png
469 KB, 930x795
>>333295445
>edgelord
>>
>>333295313
Thought I wouldn't notice you, dumbass? Don't steal my screenshots just to shitpost on /v/ with them you fucking retard
>>
Guilty Gear dickriders are worse than Smashfags and SFV apologists combined.
>>
File: 1458755075845s.jpg (2 KB, 71x125) Image search: [Google]
1458755075845s.jpg
2 KB, 71x125
>>333295445
and thats bad because ?
>>
>>333297985
I know what it has. I really want it, but fuck digital copies. I live in the land of the free and regressive left so no canceling preorders for me
>>
is there a way to cancel the preorder i wanna get the demo but want to get a physical copy of the game
>>
>>333301195
If you live in the US there is no way to cancel it according to the Playstation Store page.
>>
I'm not fully buying anything digitally just to have a taste of what I just bought.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.