[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck haven't we had any realistic, hardcore stealth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sad_jack.gif (384 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sad_jack.gif
384 KB, 500x375
Why the fuck haven't we had any realistic, hardcore stealth Ninja games yet? I liked Tenchu but all of that Jutsu, retarded Naruto shit is just terrible.

Ninja's were guerrillas, auxiliary forces trained in tracking, scouting, espionage and sabotage. Many disguised as labourers during the day, utilising poisons and weaponised farming equipment over throwing stars and swords.

Shit, at this point I'd settle for a more grounded Tenchu reboot or even an Assassin's Creed set in medieval Japan.
>>
What is Mark of the Ninja?
>>
Because ninjas don't real
>>
Naruto was first thought of as a Wizard until someone said he should be a ninja
Now he's still a wizard.
>>
>>333289986
niether do guns
>>
>>333289986
Because Desert Eagles don't work for real either yet they are praised as good guns in cawaadoooty
>>
>>333289881
Erm, a cartoony sidescroller?
>>
>>333289639

>starts thread about ninja games
>uses pic of a samurai
>>
>>333290885
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>333290653
Its a really good stealth ninja game. You should try it out.
>>
>>333289639
What is dishonored?
>>
>>333289639
>? I liked Tenchu but all of that Jutsu, retarded Naruto shit is just terrible.
But the only game that has a "jutsu" is wrath of heavens and even then its some sort of ultimate attack that you get near the end

Did you even play the games?
>>
>>333289639
> I liked Tenchu but all of that Jutsu, retarded Naruto shit is just terrible.
>wrath of heaven
>an attack that leaves you open for 25 straight hours and leaves you with 1 hp
Nah nigga you talk shit about games you never played
>>
File: 1445611977653.jpg (20 KB, 402x225) Image search: [Google]
1445611977653.jpg
20 KB, 402x225
>>333290432
>Because Desert Eagles don't work for real either
>>
>>333294747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMcVcO19tww
>>
>>333294747
Desert eagles are actually very impractical weapons. Not versed that well in guns, but apparently they're overly heavy.

They're mostly popular because of games, not because of true features/quality.
>>
>>333289639
Play Shinobido: Way of the Ninja
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.