[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My older sister bought a Wii U last year (don't know why,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
My older sister bought a Wii U last year (don't know why, she's never been much of a gamer, I think cause it was massively cheap). Anyhow, her birthday is coming up, what should I give her for her birthday? I've never owned a Nintendo console before.
>>
Super Mario Maker
>>
>>333287712
Mario Kart and an extra controller
>>
Get a Kirby game and play with her
>>
>>333287712
Fatal frame or splinter cell blacklist.
Bayonetta 2 or windwaker.

I guess twilight princess is ok too.
>>
Super Mario 3D World if you like action and 3D platforming

Splatoon if you like shooters

Super Mario Maker if you're the creative type

Mario Kart 8 or Super Smash Bros if you like multiplayer fun with friends
>>
>>333288334
What are they like? Platformers?
>>
>>333288486
Yes, they're 2D platformers. They're known for being pretty easy, maybe a little childish looking on the outside, but when you get into them they're a hell of a lot of fun.
>>
>>333288334
>>333288486
>>333288620
Kirby is the perfect gateway game. Newcomers can fly over most obstacles and obliterate enemies with the most powerful copy abilities. Experienced players can engage themselves with finding secrets and play as normal Kirby if they want, or whatever copy ability they enjoy the most.

The best recent Kirby game to play together would be Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Wii VC download). You can buy a prepaid card for the eShop, which will probably have other games your sister would like.
>>
>>333287712
kirby
super mario maker
mario kart 8
nintendo land
pikmin
captain toad
>>
>>333287712
Assuming you have an income, get her a good laptop. Girls like that shit. One that can play games too.
>>
A pro controller for yourself
Kirby
Mario kart
Yoshi
Mario maker
Splatoon
Mario 3D world
Maybe smash bros

Over half of those games have multiplayer, and if you give her the pro controller she can have a friend come over when you're not available
>>
cant you buy her a sex toy instead? or is that weird?

But if she doesnt own splatoon i think thats a good gift.
>>
File: 1456695259817.jpg (65 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456695259817.jpg
65 KB, 500x281
>>333287712
smash is fun for the whole family, anon
>>
>>333287712
MArio Kart, Kirby, Super Mario 3D World. All great games for entry, and fun enough for a more core gamer too.
>>
File: 1343432737734.jpg (3 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1343432737734.jpg
3 KB, 216x216
>>333287712
>what should I give her for her birthday?

A good dicking
>>
File: 1459188145139.jpg (302 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459188145139.jpg
302 KB, 1280x720
>>333287712
Good staples for the console:
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Smash 4
Wind Waker or Twilight Princess
Any Mario Sports games
Any Kirby game
If she has a wiimote you also have the Wii library to pick from which has more casual fare like Wii sports and such.

If she's not a heavy gamer avoid Smash, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Bayo and stuff as they may have a steep curve for new comers and especially for Xeno and Bayo the higher difficulty or complexity may be overly daunting for someone entirely new to gaming, unless they're into that kind of challenge.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.