[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DS3 gets shat on >VR gets shat on >FF15 gets shat on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 5c1d6ff6.jpg (61 KB, 843x469) Image search: [Google]
5c1d6ff6.jpg
61 KB, 843x469
>DS3 gets shat on
>VR gets shat on
>FF15 gets shat on

You know what they all have in common?
They aren't offered for nintendo
>>
NINTENDO ALWAYS WINS, BABY.
>>
Of course.

Nintendo doesn't soil itself with trash.
>>
>>333285126
Welcome to the emirates of nintendo
>>
>/v/ is NintendoGAF
SHOCKING NEWS!
>>
>>333285126

>every game gets shat on

You know what they all have in common?
They're all video games.

There fixed it for you.
>>
>>333285126
Why is Sasuke riding in a car?
>>
>>333287270
Sasooke is really cool
>>
>>333287270
He joined a boy band, the anime is about one of their tours.
>>
>>333285126

>niflheim

No.

Just fucking no.

Don't bring the norse into your shitty animes.
>>
>>333287725
Nah, just kill yourself.
>>
Finally they made Sasuke playable in FF
>>
Nintendo already did VR back in 1995, but don't worry it'll be different this time now we have all the colors of the rainbow. It's still an oversized headset and has wonky controls, b-but don't worry it'll definitely be different this time around
>>
>>333285126
More like they're fucking shit. Except DS3, I don't like the saga, but I can see the appeal and how it's not a bad game.
>>
>>333285126
>implying FFXV won't be ported to NX
>>
>>333285126
/v/ is also the only place outside NeoFAG that I've seen defending the Fates "localization"

I used to think all consolefags were retarded but Nintendrones take the cake.
>>
>none of those have vowels on the name
VOWELFAGS BTFO
>>
>>333289037
if you actually used both the virtualboy and the modern VR you would know that virtualboy wasn't even a VR headset. it's just a HMD
>>
>>333285126
>/v/ hate nintendo now
>the only part of /v/ that like Nintendo are the extreme drones , even the normal drones dropped nintendo,
Nah senpai , everything is ok
Also implying
>new metroid
>New paper mario
are not getting shat on.
>>
>>333289359
This.

Lots of people ousted themselves as blind fanboys when that happened.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.