[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that feel like this? I need maximum immersion to get my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: RiddickButcherBay.jpg (23 KB, 256x312) Image search: [Google]
RiddickButcherBay.jpg
23 KB, 256x312
Games that feel like this?
I need maximum immersion to get my mind off things. I wanna go into an adventure that sucks me in.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 250x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 250x348
>>333275019
>>
>>333275019
Dark Athena sequel when?
>>
>>333277672
According to the wiki it was announced but we have never heard from it again. It however spawned a mobile game for iOS and Android which was a top down game.
>>
>>333275019
Enter the Gungeon.
>>
>>333277672
>>333279476
Vin Diesel's studio is alive again and doing some suff. But I'm not holding my breath, after all, they're doing some stuff with Starbreeze Studios, and really it could mean that Walking Dead game or possibly even PayDay 3 even though they're still not done with 2 yet
>>
https://youtu.be/SlWt07l_pvI
>>
>>333275019
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
Wrong fucking genre. Play day of tentacles or la mulana or something, not a fucking stealth brawler/shooter hybrid.

>>333280989
please dont suggest good games
>>
>>333275019
Metro 2033 is perfect for you.
>>
>>333275019
So, which of the Riddick games are good? I remember there being at least two.
>>
>>333275019
Wolfenstien TNO obviously. Don't listen to the metro guy, that game kinda sucks and has the cringiest lapdance of all time.
>>
>>333282060
The first edition of Escape From Butcher Bay is the only one worth playing.
>>
>>333282361
You're thinking of Last Light. 2033 is a lot better, no nude female bodies either
>>
>>333282428
Why not Dark Athena?
>>
Play the original version, remake is fucking ass with vaseline smeared everywhere.
>>
>>333275019
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
>>
>>333282775
/v/ hate remakes, even if they're better.
>>
>>333283000
>muh twilight
>>
File: 12 year old game.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
12 year old game.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>333283543
>>333282775
>>333282428
No, Dark Athena is NOT better.
Dark Athena is like a DLC to Butcher Bay with a new engine and a single new weapon.

The graphics arnt upgraded enough to make a face lift, BLOOM everywhere, lighting is actually worse and the extended campaign isnt really worth it. Also Dark Athena gives all weapons a scope-function, which just doesnt add anything to the game.
First part of DA campaign is actually pretty good, but its mostly just more of the same shit as butcher bay, the second part is god awful, its actually really, really bad.

Therefor I prefer Butcher Bay. Its an amazing game from start to finish, looks great to this day aswell (webm).
Dark athena is a good campaign(Butcher bay), a shitty one(Dark Athena) and new graphics and added features that dont actually add anything to the game.
>>
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.