[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog was put down yesterday, /v/. I'm gonna try to pl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SadAnimeFace2.jpg (13 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
SadAnimeFace2.jpg
13 KB, 320x200
My dog was put down yesterday, /v/. I'm gonna try to platinum more of my games to keep me from getting more depressed. What would be the quickest?http://psnprofiles.com/THEMTDEWDRINKER

Also trophy thread
>>
Definitely ico

http://psnprofiles.com/krazycommy456
>>
>>333263519
Along with Shadow of the Colossus, both wonderful games, although that game might end up making OP sad
>>
lmao bitch nigga it's just a dog
>>
>>333262778
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzzOVb0XiI
>>
>>333262778
I'm sorry to hear that man. Really sorry. Dogs are the best.

It doesn't have a platinum but Rain was really good. Play it if you haven't.
>>
I'm sorry anon. Maybe you should turn more towards the real world at this time though, than escapism.

Read the Bible. Go to the park. Watch the sunset this evening. Smile at a stranger passing by even if they don't back.

LIVE.

It's the best way to feel good. Being depressed, and wanting to be depressed is a sin. It's a form of selfishness. An egotism that wants the world to revolve around your own troubles.
>>
File: 1412802892277.png (219 KB, 424x297) Image search: [Google]
1412802892277.png
219 KB, 424x297
>>333269003
As if reading the bible isn't escapism as well. Everything you do it in, you're just trying to get by day-to-day. Having shitty video games be a source of escapism isn't a bad, you ditz.

>>333262778
OP, even though Fallout 4 sucks ass, you may as well sink hours into it to forget about your dog. What breed was it?
>>
>>333269003
>reading the bible
>not the pinnacle of escapism
>>
>>333269003
>Turn away from escapism
>Read the Bible

Conflicting messages.

As to the OP, play some Saints Row IV. Some laughs may do some good.
>>
>>333262778

your dog was a faggot and god has punished it for its blasphemous existence
>>
literally no one gives a fuck. stop attention whoring like a woman
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.