[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some other games that have Hip Hop soundtracks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: PS3-cover.jpg (84 KB, 360x417) Image search: [Google]
PS3-cover.jpg
84 KB, 360x417
What are some other games that have Hip Hop soundtracks?
>>
Nearly every GTA and most of it's clones
Street Fighter 3
The 50 cent games
That Samurai Champloo game
>>
Madworld and Anarchy reigns are the only two sets of rap soundtracks that I've enjoyed.

Can anyone recommend me similar rap?
>>
Afro Samurai had hip hop soundtrack
>>
>>333244573
Have you tried Street fighter III? It's different than anarchy reigns but one of the best classic video game soundtracks ever.
>>
>>333243802
Persona 3
>>
>>333245110
How is SF3 rap?
>>
Sonic games with Knuckles as a playable character.
>>
>>333245261
LET'S GET IT ON NOW
>>
>>333245261
It was more hip hop and Jazz with some techno.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBzpvusHe8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzPbO9DFcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMCVDGOdUc

To be honest the OST for 3rd Strike was all over the place genre wise,but I'd still say it's best in series. I was really hoping that V would have went back to the style of 3S music wise,but I was sorely disappointed.
>>
>>333247054
USFIV's OST is way better than 3rd STrike's.
>>
>Listening to rap music

Look at you.

Take a good long hard look in the mirror.

I imagine you standing down, shaking from malnutrition as your pale white skeletal frame bops up and down to the oogas and boogas of fucking rap music. Wishing you were some kind of fucking nigger while kanye blares his inconrehensable babble into your disgusting plebian ears. You are fucking nothing. Mad? No, I'm fucking furious. Rap and pop are two of the worst fucking genres in the history of the world. Stupid beeps and boops followed by singing about MUH LOVE, MUH DRUGS, MUH PERFECT PURE WHITE CHEERLEADER MISS AMERICAN FANTASY! You wanna hear real music? You listen to fucking death metal.
>Megadeath
>Ramstein
>Black vail brides
>limp biscuit
>the suffering
>Slipknot

Real fucking music that involves the actual playing of MUSICAL instruments. Not your cuckolding BEEP BOOP OOP BOOP that are produced by a computer. Want real vocals? Metal. Once again, tones and pitches that can be reached by only the must trained of tonsils and tongues, lyrics that slide off the tongue and hit straight into your cerebral core and leave a long lasting impression unlike most music of today where its just DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS 6'4 BOYS 6'4 BOYS 6'4 BOYS. People like you make me sick that I'm breathing the same air as you. Game has rap soundtrack? I'd throw it straight into the fucking trash. Only game I've played with a 10/10 soundtrack was brutal legend. Get fucked you worms 10/10 I have never been so mad.
>>
>>333247502
is this copypasta?
>>
>>333248000
I hope so.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.