[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other games as fucking stupid as this one? Do one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Cave_Story_title_screen.png (3 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Cave_Story_title_screen.png
3 KB, 400x300
Are there any other games as fucking stupid as this one? Do one thing wrong and bam you get the bad ending, haha enjoy reading a guide to play the game correctly and play it multiple fucking times.

La-mulana is a close second for this fuckery.
>>
>Guy asks you if you want to fuck off and not save everybody
>say yes
>Get bad end
WOOOW
>>
File: Collage.png (2 MB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Collage.png
2 MB, 900x675
>He couldn't get the good ending!
>>
>>333241143
> game doesn't hand you shit on a platter
> game makes you work to earn shit
> badgamekek

you sucking dick and being a raging newfag doesn't mean it's not a good game op
>>
File: 1458747001447.jpg (25 KB, 320x304) Image search: [Google]
1458747001447.jpg
25 KB, 320x304
I'm assuming by "bad ending" you mean the one where you escape the island, but people like Booster, Curly, and the Mimigas are left to die. That's the normal ending. The true ending is supposed to be hard to find, and only vaguely hinted at how to get. It could've been done better, sure, but that's not grounds for calling the whole game dumb.
>>
>>333242236
this

Cave story is one of the few games that actually does alternate routes correctly.
>>
>>333242883
It has its flaws. Why would you avoid Professor Booster when you see him fall? Cave Story is one of my top 5 games of all time but that was fucking retarded.
>>
Why do people get so butthurt when they don't get the best ending on their first playthrough? Same with Dishonored and RE1.
>>
>>333243131
If Booster had been the one to give you the health potion and the tow rope had appeared no matter what, the game would be perfect
>>
>>333243347
It's the same with obnoxious Undertale fans insisting that everyone plays pacifist first even though Toby clearly meant for some variety of neutral to be first.
>>
>>333241143
The only way to get the bad end is if you agree to abandon everyone and escape with Sue's brother.
You don't need a guide to get around that do you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.