[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le give streamers free early access before the game release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457804264817.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457804264817.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>le give streamers free early access before the game release while everyone else has to wait

Is there a WORSE recent practice in the industry than this? Fucking Overwatch and now Dark Souls 3. If anything it proves that streamers and lets players arent people like you and me who uploaded videos just doing what they love, they are salesmen, first and foremost, and will always be a pawn of the jews.

I miss when youtube was funny videos everyone made, now everyone is an actor and has an agency backing them.
>>
I like it. I can just watch DarksydePhil play DSIII and never have to worry about buying that piece of shit.
>>
>>333238704
go away millenial
>>
>>333238557
>FEposter

Fuck you and your shit thread
>>
>>333239013
rude
>>
>>333239013
XD
>>
>>333238557
What's bad about easy word of mouth advertising as opposed to spending millions of dollars making commercials or billboards?

Retarded weeb-poster with shit taste acting like his lack of standards means anything.
>>
So, another fire emblem thread then?
>>
>>333239546
its fake word of mouth though
>hey you can play our game early for viewers but only if you say our game is good
>>
>>333239682
You make it sound like that hasn't happened with youtube. However youtube can be fucking edited. Twitch at least gives you the full experience good and bad.

Typical dumb weebposting scum.
>>
>le
>>
>>333238825
I'm doing it too and I'm in my 30s
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.