[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
games you destroyed, like take the disc/cartage out and took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: dogshitfinalboss.png (950 KB, 883x545) Image search: [Google]
dogshitfinalboss.png
950 KB, 883x545
games you destroyed, like take the disc/cartage out and took out rage and finally put it down to waste. admit it, you done it before and took satisfaction from doing so.
>>
>>333236801
No, because I can control myself.
>>
I did that to my 360 when the update that got rid of blades happened. I couldn't handle the idea that mandatory updates were capable on making something worse.
>>
None because I'm not a retard who destroys my own property.
>>
>>333236801
>admit it, you done it before and took satisfaction from doing so.

naw because at the very least im generally competent in all that i do
>>
>>333237027
But corporations destroy you by forcing you to be a slave for pieces of paper
>>
>>333236801
>destroying a copy of Freedom Wars
>destroying video games out of anger at all
You don't deserve to breathe the same air as other people
>>
How many holes do you have in your walls, OP?
>>
>>333237186
excuse me but look at the giant mechnical thing in the picture. and look up what you;re suppose to do to beat him. i think i made my point.
>>
File: 1420172049658.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420172049658.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>333237396
Get good you piece of shit subhuman filth. Don't take your anger out on the game just because you lack the skill to play it.
>>
File: Shit incarnate.jpg (46 KB, 256x319) Image search: [Google]
Shit incarnate.jpg
46 KB, 256x319
>>333236801
>>
>>333237570
i will say this again.
>look up what you;re suppose to do to beat him
then come back and talk to me saying you had the skills to beat that shit. lmao.
>>
>>333237876
so because you werent good enough you destroyed it so you can never beat it?
>>
File: 250px-BattleHunter_cover.jpg (20 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
250px-BattleHunter_cover.jpg
20 KB, 250x251
Only games with an insane luck factor should generate that much rage. Pic related is a good example, the only game I've ever broken. It's particularly infuriating because it pretends to be an SRPG or something that can actually be won with tactics, but it's extremely luck heavy and losing will set you back far enough that you might as well just restart.
>>
That last boss in FW was bullshit incarnate.
>>
>>333239861
This. I can't blame OP to be honest.
>>
>>333236801
My friend broke a game or 2. The first was Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I don't remember why but I beat him a lot?

The second was a Beyblade game. I came over and built a Beyblade in 5 minutes that wrecked/was even with his.
>>
I almost (almost) completely destroyed my copy of Burnout Dominator because that game has the most bullshit rubberbanding I have ever seen. It even manages to beat out F-Zero in terms of rubberbanding horseshit.
>>
I once destroyed a $500 motherboard on impulse after trying to troubleshoot the problem for half the day. I came to the conclusion that i was delivered a faulty product, but my brother pointed out that i forgot to install the standoffs
>>
>>333239861
>all those fucking snakes
>that fucking vacuum move
>permanently ruining your thumbs from all the mashing you need to sever every single part
>>
technically not vidya but sometimes i get the urge to rip down all of my posters and tear them up i've done it once or twice and i always regret it
>>
Breaking things I spent good money on isn't gonna make me less mad or more satisfied.

Honestly, you should probably invest in a sandbag or something. Find some way to get rid of that stress, don't do something you're gonna regret and end up having to spend more money fixing or rebuying something.
>>
lost vikings
smashed it with a hammer.

fuck the last boss
>>
File: 2014-11-06-194423.jpg (133 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-06-194423.jpg
133 KB, 960x544
>>333236801
What was so difficult about Freedom Wars? Final Boss wasn't too difficult, just annoying if you died you had to do the mission before again.
>>
>>333236801
speak for yourself you fucking sperg
>>
>>333237876
Yeah. Beat the fucker first time around. Get fucking good mate.
>>
File: 2014-11-05-014719.jpg (74 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-05-014719.jpg
74 KB, 960x544
Freedom Wars was fun, though. Maybe I should go back and replay it and see how far Alaska has fallen.
>>
Destroyed a copy of Mario Party for GameCube once, don't remember which one. It was middle school, and I beat the single player part of the game (which was generally unfair RNG crap, but by god I wasn't gonna let the game go unbeaten) and in the ending credits the game froze, and it doesn't save until the end of the credits.
Knowing I beat the game was not nearly as satisfactory as deleting it from my memory card and breaking the disc.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.