[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on this board who seriously prefer to use physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455403230695.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1455403230695.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
There are people on this board who seriously prefer to use physical type weapons and specials over magical types.
>>
Magic isn't real, dummy
>>
>>333231972
Yes, those people are called "straight men".

Magic is for little girls and huge faggots.
>>
>>333232486
This.
Casters are the most boring class archetype in any game ever. Who wants to stand waaaay in the back and spam "PRESS X TO AWESOME!!!" while all the melee bros get to go toe to toe with enemies and actually have fun.
>>
>>333232638
There's people who find playing mage/sorcerer in Dragon's Dogma fun.

I don't understand. It's literally "press X and wait 15 seconds so you can watch a movie of everyone dying".
>>
Are buffers who help buff melee bros alright?
>>
Magic a shit because modern games make all of them a glass cannon or support except for the token tanky mage class thats good for pvp and solo leveling.
>>
>>333231972
Half the fun is mastering close quarters combat and dodging which you completely miss out on with magic.
>>
>>333232928
>prepping the strong, manly melee so they can fuck the danger with no worries

It's like being gay and a cuck all in one.
>>
>>333231972
I get a bigger kick out of being a manly man face taking something 7x bigger than myself and poking it's ankles with a butter knife equivalent.
>>
File: 1458356568484.jpg (416 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
1458356568484.jpg
416 KB, 1350x900
Depends on the game. I love when games try to add a spin to it with a completely new type of mage, or simply create lots of different viable builds that can be kick ass. World of Warcraft was kinda like that, you could be a mage but there was also Shamans, Paladins casting stuff etc. it really depends what you're into.

Unless you're playing Arcanum, in which case fuck you if you play a wizard, pussy.
>>
File: 1455380297552.jpg (55 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
1455380297552.jpg
55 KB, 303x311
>not being a mage swordsman
>>
>using anything that might expand charges

If your inventory isn't filled with potions by the endgame you're a casual
>>
>>333233372
>not lobbies, a teletab, and a ddp++
Casual
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.