[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doom Deamon Technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: doom7-980x551.jpg (104 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
doom7-980x551.jpg
104 KB, 980x551
So I know it's stupid to ask about Dooms story but was there ever any explanation how the deamons in Doom manged to get cybernetics?

I just don't imagine Hell in the evil alternate dimension view having much of a science/R&D going on. I would think most attempts of science would end in people getting skewered and/or their skin peeled off.
>>
>>333229360
Demons possessed the computer systems and manufactured the cybernetics. It's magic.
>>
>>333229360
>I just don't imagine Hell in the evil alternate dimension view having much of a science/R&D going on. I would think most attempts of science would end in people getting skewered and/or their skin peeled off.
That's pretty racist tbqh fampai.

Just because they're daemons doesn't mean they're primitive barbarians.
>>
>>333229360
Lots of engineers and ballistics experts are atheists so they go to hell where they are forced to build weapons for eternity.
>>
>>333229360
Who are you to say what demons can and can't do? They demons, they do what they want
>>
>>333230227
Most plausible explanation
>>
File: nX0xfSd.png (402 KB, 469x498) Image search: [Google]
nX0xfSd.png
402 KB, 469x498
>>333229360
IT
>>
They already had the tech aad had access to UAE the moment they started using the teleporter experiments. That and combined by some seriously deranged and/or willing satanist scientists to fit cybernetics on the deamons they had everything they ever needed to inavde.
>>
>Replaying Doom 3

christ 4's Revenant is such a huge improvement it isn't even funny.
>>
File: 18j0s35qz65chjpg.jpg (87 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
18j0s35qz65chjpg.jpg
87 KB, 640x361
>>333230509
JUST
>>
File: wxiPY3u.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
wxiPY3u.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>333230805
WERKS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.