[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've beaten and sunk over 30 hours on Dark Souls 3, including
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 312434.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
312434.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
I've beaten and sunk over 30 hours on Dark Souls 3, including a lot of pvp.

Free free to ask me anything related to the game!
>>
>>333227225
how does it compare to previous entries?
>>
Where would you rank it compared to the other souls games you've played?
>>
>>333227330
By far the best game since the original Dark Souls. I can't actually decide if i prefer it to DaS1 yet.

DaS1 + DaS2 > BB > DeS > DaS2
>>
File: pyro whip combo.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pyro whip combo.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Why aren't you running a pyromancer + witch hair whip build right now?
>>
>>333227454
oops, meant DaS1 + DaS3*
>>
Is the world design more like Demon's Souls or Dark Souls.

Is the world design like some LoZ clone shit where you need to search around for some arbitrary bullshit switch or item to open a door? Or is it more straightforward where you need to go? Is the level design intricate with lots of different shortcuts and nooks and crannies?

Are there lots of viable builds? (both PvE and PvP)
>>
>>333227510
Because believe it or not, the spells/pyro/miracles are in need for a serious buff in pvp, they just simply do not do enough damage.
>>
File: sacred flame.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sacred flame.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>333227670
Pyromancy damage is huge.
>>
File: forbidden sun.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
forbidden sun.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>333227763
Wear both pyromancy rings and you'll be dishing out 500~1000 damage.
It's the only good spell class right now, sorcery and miracles are bugged.
>>
>>333227571
A bit of both really, although I would actually say it leans more to Demons. It isn't quite as inter-connected as Dark Souls 1, but it's still filled with shortcuts and actual world connection unlike DaS2.

50/50 some levels are very straight foward, while over's can be quite easy to miss the real route. Level design is pretty good actually.

Yes many, although spells/pyro/miracles need a buff for pvp. Also, the Fume Greatsword is fucking OP as fuck, needs a nerf ASAP.
>>
>>333227763
Problem is, if you know how to deal and avoid pyromancy, it's just to easy to beat. That guy in the webm must have some very high late game stats and items to pull that amount of damage off.
>>
File: 1375239573751.jpg (39 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1375239573751.jpg
39 KB, 300x188
plz uplode so wi can plai [:^(
>>
>>333228158
Now you're just shitting on it for no reason.
Watch this guy's videos. He's hugely skilled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwer5SH6WxQ
>>
>only 30 hours including PvP

That actually is good bait. Very subtle.
>>
>>333228308
Refer to my last reply, pyro is very easily to avoid and punish. and that sort of build works for invasions, but not 1v1's. Pretty sweet build though, and the guy is clearly skilled. But every fight i've had with a build similar to that are usually pretty simple to beat since, although i will admit that guy would most likely rek my shit.
>>
File: the last gaurdian of asgard.webm (2 MB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
the last gaurdian of asgard.webm
2 MB, 840x472
>>
>>333229509
Can't wait to see shit like this in the PC version of DaS3.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.