[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Souls Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 612.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
612.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
What are your favorite souls like games /v/?
>>
>>333211438
None. I don't play shitty knock offs.
>>
That image confuses me.
We have 2 iconic characters, Solaire and Siegmeyer, and 2 badasses, havel and Artorias. I don't get this. I mean artorias and havel are cool, but hardly iconic.(Havel maybe, but that's mostly cause of pvp)
Solaire and Siegmeyer while strong, aren't as badass as Havel or Artorias.

Don't get me wrong, this is a nice image, but there is no consistency here. Where's oscar? He's the cover character!
>>
>>333212003
How can it be a knock off when it has become a genera of it's own?
>>
>>333212089
Honestly I tried not to look into it that deep haha, I just enjoy the gorillaz and Darksouls.
>>
>>333212089
>he's the cover character
So is Artorias in some versions.
>>
>>333212089

They're all interesting designs that look good together in this context, stop being autistic
>>
File: tumblr_ne4qy3GZMf1tkrqfjo1_500.png (196 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne4qy3GZMf1tkrqfjo1_500.png
196 KB, 500x272
This went a completely different direction...
>>
>>333212089
Artorias is on both the original and prepare to die edition boxart
>>
>>333212928
kill urself my man
>>
>>333211438
>>333212089
Makes sense of you consider how each character is in place of each member of Gorillaz
>Artorias is murdoc, edgelords
>Siegmeyer and 2D are both lazy fucks
>Solaire and Noodle are down for fucking whatever
>Havel and Russel are big hulking fucks
idk i guess it's pushing the envelope a little bit, but i get it
>>
>>333213157
I can see it. I guess when you look at it in all the different lights.
>>
File: dark souls pvp.gif (2 MB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
dark souls pvp.gif
2 MB, 187x186
>>333211438
Most of the souls-likes are shit, honestly.
Eitr shows promise, but who the fuck knows when that shit's gonna get released.
>>
>>333213346
Probably not for a while, but you sound like quite the casual.
>>
>>333213120
Quite Newfag scum.
>>
>>333213157
Kinda wish they had put the Darkmoon bonfire keeper in the picture, brass armor is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>333213681
I can agree with that but who to swap?
>>
>>333213451
For not liking a majority of the souls-likes?
Your inference skills must be unparalleled
>>
>>333214231
The only people who I have know to not like souls likes are people who are bad at them.
>>
>>333214340
what
You say that as if it's the only possible reason one could not like bland rip-offs of actual good games.
You can't tell me you love Lords of the Fallen?
>>
>>333214627
No one loves lords of the fallen! It's pretty much just a given.
>>
>>333214794
Then what the fuck are you talking about?
Do you know what a souls-like is? It's a game that's like a Souls game. I love all the actual Souls-games and have well over 300 hours DeS and DaS.
>>
>>3332150
You're claiming to hate all souls like games, because one game was bad...Is that the only one you have played and are trying to make a valid argument with no knowledge other then the basics and a main stream knock off.
>>
>>333211438
lets look how many soul likes there are
lord of the fallen

wow
Call the child by its name next time
>>
>>333215526
/thread
nothin to see here boys
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.