[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst 3D Zelda game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
http://poal.me/8w34ki
>>
Twilight Princess.
>>
>>333210471
Skyward Sword.
>>
It was Skyward Sword, no contest.
>>
>>333211753
>>333211908
Skyward Sword did literally everything better than Twilight Princess except for maybe dungeons.
>>
Skyward Sword
>>
>>333212069
You mean the most important thing in a goddamn Zelda game?
>>
>>333212401
100% this.
>>
>>333212069
Are you joking? Skyward Sword not only didn't fix Twilight Princess' main flaws (poor pacing and half-polished concepts), it made them even worse.
The dungeons were worse, there were fewer of them, there was less environment variety, the prologue takes even longer to get through, most of the characters and bosses were forgettable, the plot was shit and full of weird retcons, EVERYTHING ABOUT FI...
Skyward Sword is easily the worst Zelda.
>>
>>333212401
>he thinks dungeons are the most important thing in Zelda games
>>
>>333212890
Anon, I hate to break it to you Cremia from MM has already been declared the best Zelda-girl by all legitimate sources. Because of that, there's no point in judging the other Zelda games by that metric meaning that all thats left are the dungeons and bosses. And SS's were shit.
>>
>>333213107
The most important thing in Zelda games is exploration.
>>
Skyward Sword

>forced handholding
>1 hour tutorial
>annoying captain obvious sidekick
>minimized exploration
>made the wonders of flying into a nuisance
>shitty art style
>bland enviroment with the exception of past desert and Buddha Temple
>story consists of "whoops, you thought something happens now" and "after 6 dungeons story actually happens a bit"
>revisiting 3 areas thrice
>refighting 2 bosses thrice
>shoehorned in motion controls
>motion controls not working 100% of the time
>90% of combat based on swordfighting
>sidequests are simple fetch quests
>collecting loot opens up that goddamn window every play session
>conflicting with the timeline (Minish Cap, Goddess never mentioned anywhere)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.