[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else hype for a potential link's awakening remake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: links awakening3.jpg (158 KB, 620x554) Image search: [Google]
links awakening3.jpg
158 KB, 620x554
anyone else hype for a potential link's awakening remake? i foresee one in the works due to it getting the same treatment majora's mask did in hyrule warriors
>>
I don't want this
>>
I wish. 3D Koholint would be top comfy.
>>
>>333210545
why not
>>
>>333210287
I just want them to redo one of the classic 2D games in 3D. Link's Awakening, LTTP, whatever. Recreate the whole thing in whatever engine they're using for ZeldU.
>>
Doesn't need a remake. Anything they change will be for the worse. Except if they made the bottom screen the inventory so you didn't have to constantly pause to switch items.
>>
>>333210287
No

I do not want a Link's Awakening remake.

I'll sit over here and dream about my OoT style Link's Awakening game and let it remain a dream, because the reality will be awful and will only be hated by pretty much everyone.
>>
You posted the remake, retard.
>>
File: RetroArch-0330-202908.png (448 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0330-202908.png
448 KB, 1200x900
>ever being hyped for a re release or a remake.

kys
>>
>>333211675
LTTP did get remade for the 3DS.
>>
>>333210287
I love it too much. I don't want Nintendo to screw it and make me like Link's Awakening any less.

I'd rather prefer a new 2D Zelda, Link Between Worlds was very good.
>>
>>333213663
No it didn't.
>>
>>333214363
He's talking about between worlds anon. They're basically the same.
>>
>>333214363
It's the same game.
>>
>>333214453
Its the same overworld map
The dungeons, items, and game progression are all really different and probably the most experimental thing mainline Zelda has done in ages.
>>
>>333213663
That's not what I mean by 3D.
>>
no wonder Nintendo doesnt make any new good games. You dumb faggots are ok rebuying the same ones over and over. This is like the 4th remake since the last original zelda
>>
>>333214442
They most certainly are not.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.