[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're playing in the 4cc Spring Babby Cup in a couple o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: V_logo.png (77 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
V_logo.png
77 KB, 450x450
We're playing in the 4cc Spring Babby Cup in a couple of weeks and if you wanna help decide what our roster is gonna look like please follow this link http://pastebin.com/jnce3DPQ
General information about the cup can be found on implyingrigged.info

Also general sports game thread I guess.
>>
File: roster.png (30 KB, 685x438) Image search: [Google]
roster.png
30 KB, 685x438
Our current roster is pretty outdated but the few responses the poll has gotten so far mean it'll already be in much better shape once the roster is finalized.
If you can't wait until the Spring Babby Cup starts you can catch the second half of the Tag Team Cup 2 next weekend where we're teamed up with /u/.
>>
If you're not familiar with the cup it's an ai vs ai showcase where teams that represent the boards play against each other 4 times a year; twice in an elite cup and twice in a babby cup which functions as a qualifier for the elite cup.
>>
File: 04 thunder thighs 41 s vs n.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
04 thunder thighs 41 s vs n.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
Our current anthem is a Wonderful 101 mashup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjR7JZbdONs and our main goal horn is the ever relevant Galo Sengen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
>>
You're gay and you should feel gay, Sillius.
>>
memes
>>
>>333210804

dreams
>>
I hope we actually win something this time :^(
>>
File: cemedygeld.jpg (186 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
cemedygeld.jpg
186 KB, 625x790
>>333211072
Yeah our recent track record hasn't been anything to boast about.
>>
#BRINGBACKEXEC
>>
So who came up with the tactics for /uv/. I heard they're doing pretty good, unless the teams they went against used meme tactics
>>
a lot of these are kind of generic or are much, much more prevalent on reddit (Gaben, Console Peasant/PC Master Race)

Doesn't matter though, /pol/ has the best roster anyway, as seen by >>333210065
>>
>>333211952
/uv/ are just straight up running the tactics that got /u/ to the winter finals
>>
>>333211952
It's a bit of both. They're mostly recycled /u/ tactics and /u/ did pretty well in Winter while they're up against teams running on more or less meme tactics.

>>333211978
It's hard capturing all of /v/'s culture when I only get an average of 20 votes per poll. I can tell you though that Gaben will most likely be benched or sacked due to unpopularity and either Console Peasant or PC Master Race will probably be culled.
>>
File: uv roster.png (29 KB, 684x399) Image search: [Google]
uv roster.png
29 KB, 684x399
This is the roster for our tag team by the way.
>>
>>
>tfw my two favorite boards are dominating in tag teams
Please learn something from this Sillius, you hack
>>
>>333215028
I'm trying to the best of my ability.

If anyone here is interested in helping out you can contact me on the cup irc or on #4chancup on Rizon.
>>
>>333211978
Yeah, it's a little disappointing to see the roster filled with stuff like Gaben, console peasant, NEVER EVER etc. It shouldn't have loss.jpg AND [s]LOL[/s], just merge then into Buckley or something (assuming he isn't already on /co/'s or someone else's team).

My ideal /v/ starter team would be something along the lines of
>GK
Anthony Burch
>LB
Dewrito Pope
>RB
Donte
>CB
Chad Warden
>CB
Lanky Kong
>CMF
Buckley
>CMF
Mr. Bones
>CMF
Kojima
>SS
SANIC
>CF
Senator Armstrong (Promotion)

Can't be bothered to go through the bench, but get rid of boring players like Geralt and Squid-loli. Splatoon and TW3 are okay games but they don't really have that much to do with /v/ (squid-loli to a lesser extent), I'd rather see more culture characters. Captain Falcon can stay for obvious reasons.
>>
>>333215715
That's a pretty solid lineup, can I ask why you want Armstrong to be a medal?
>>
>>333215429
What do you need, more testers?
>>
>>333216252
More testers is always nice. Maybe some general input on the team from time to time.
Also my co-manager has been ded for 3 weeks counting.
>>
File: 200%_Mad.jpg (50 KB, 600x884) Image search: [Google]
200%_Mad.jpg
50 KB, 600x884
>>333215839
No particular reason, I just thought Gabe needed a replacement seeing as how he's moved away from being /v/ culture over the years, and Armstrong looks like the best successor. Physically the largest, final boss of his game and overwhelming with meme potential. Memes nobody really hates, either.
>>
>>333216701
Right now it's looking like Half A Press will take over Gaben's spot as gold and Sanic will inherit captaincy.
>>
>>333216907
It's a shame about Gabens fall from grace he was a big part of >/v/ culture, now he's just the Fat Jew. when do you think the roaster will be done?
>>
>>333217523
I'm going to bed in like 10 minutes and then I'll look at it first thing when I wake up.
>>
Hey sillius hows about adding Scuttlebug rep or HE
>>
>>333217837
>>333216907
>>
>>333217837
Not sure if HE is gonna make a return but it's a possibility. I'll definitely need to do some Spring cleaning heh tomorrow.
>>
>>333209684

Get rid of Gabe and Kojima, they've both fallen from grace
>>
We need Deal-chan
>>
>>333218621
she's in the poll senpai
>>
>>333218621
>>333218743
And she's surprisingly unpopular.
>>
Okay I'm off to bed. If you ever need to contact me just come on irc, I'm pretty much always on.
If that's too big a hassle you can also reach me on my twitter account which is mostly used for dumb shit @sillius2.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.