[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get to play as Liquid ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Will we ever get to play as Liquid ?
>>
>>333208801
>will we ever play as the bad guy
I think MGSV made a point. you'll never play the bad guy.
even if MGS6 had liquid as MC, they'd turn him into a literal martyr because you can't play as an evil guy.
>>
>>333209235
Well Big Boss was supposed to be the bad guy in the two first Metal Gear.
Didn't play them so I'm not sure but since these are old games and you played as Solid Snake infiltrating a nuclear facility, I guess BB was portrayed as a bad guy.

And since we know what's happening after MGSV, what would we do more in a MGS game ?

Solid Snake is dead and we played all the major parts of his life.
Same for Big Boss and his phantom.
Same for Raiden.
No one gives a fuck about Solidus.

Only Liquid has some part of mistery in his life. Before Shadow Moses at least.
>>
>>333210301
>not seeing the hints of a possible rising sequel
>they can make a rising prequel where you save sunny
Anon you disappointed me
>>
>>333210584
I don't want to play as Raiden anymore.
I loved Rising but if I play a MGS game, it's for the stealth part.
>>
What would this game even be? Him working some random mercenary jobs while constantly reminding himself that he's the 'inferior' clone? I feel like playing as Liquid would be rather insufferable. He makes a good villain, but as the MC, I think his dialogue would fall into formulaic responses given his massive ego and inferiority complex.
>>
>>333208801
>implying MGS isn't dead the moment Kojima left
>>
>tfw no Liquid God Hand-like beat em up
>>
File: P00175.jpg (95 KB, 390x439) Image search: [Google]
P00175.jpg
95 KB, 390x439
>>333212458
Yeah, we're probably not gonna have any Metal Gear game at all.

I got disapointed by MGS V's ending so the whole series is just ruined for me.
>>
>>333213605
Konami announced that they're planning to do a 6 if I remember correctly.
>>
Why did Snake have US ARMY written all over his gear, if he was supposed to leave no traces of his presence?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.