[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3ds Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: dsdsi3ds.jpg (118 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
dsdsi3ds.jpg
118 KB, 1024x576
Let's discuss the 3ds and the ds.

I never owned a nintendo console before and I am looking for some game recommendations.
>>
Animal crossing new leaf
>>
I love my 2DS. Also Fire Emblem.
>>
Get yerself a fire emblem and/or advance wars for turn based goodness. Phoenix Wright for the story. Layton for the story and puzzles. Pokemon for Pokemon and Osu Tatakae Ouendan or Rhythm Heaven for quick fun. There is shitton of good gaems on ds and 3ds.
>>
TWEWY is a masterpiece.
>>
both Trauma Center games
>>
>>333206507
I already got fe: awakening and PW: AA
what's rhythm heaven about?
>>
>>333207264
Play awakening and then get Fates. Fates is a huge step up in terms of gameplay.
>>
which one do you have? Have you ever played pokemon
>>
>>333207264
Rhythm Heaven is a gimmicky rhythm game. The musics are fucking addicting and there's lots of diversity. Definitely a must try.

Honestly, the NDS has so many fucking great games that a thread isn't enough to cover them
>>
>>333208796
old 3ds xl and no
>>
>>333208919
Same. Check out XY or ORAS and/or Smash
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2434x3245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2434x3245
>>333206009

Pic related is my collection.

Not pictured is SMT IV and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, both of which were great.

Just waiting for Fates now and DQ 7 & 8
>>
>>333206009
Monster Hunter 4U was the best game released in 2015
>>
>>333209317
is ace combat anygood on 3ds?
>>
>>333209854
it's difficult but manageable
they do you a favor and have a cheat button that puts you right behind an enemy
>>
This is the best 3ds game, no contest
>>
Might as well.
I just want to play through Ace Attorney Dual Destinies and Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton, I don't really care about the other games and a friend of mine is trying to convince me to buy the cheese wedge/3DS.
1) Is it worth buying one?
2) Does it offer more than video/music playback and games with standard firmware?
3) What does jailbreaking offer?
>>
>>333210371
How time consuming is it to transfer all my shit to a new SD card?
>>
>>333211247
Like 20 minutes depending.

It's usually faster to transfer from SD to PC, to new SD, rather than directly from SD to SD.
>>
>>333211365
Alright, thanks. Planned on getting a larger one soon. 4 gigs just isn't enough.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.