[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week's console sales are OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 28mar.png (62 KB, 330x597) Image search: [Google]
28mar.png
62 KB, 330x597
>310k vs 93k

>82
>2

How did this come to pass? Where do we go from here until the end of the gen?
>>
>>333198960
>Vita outselling Wii U on a regular basis

Pitiful.
>>
>>333198960
Sony just literally wins maybe next gen Sony will release two consoles so we have more to choose from.
>>
javascript:quote('333199642');

Who cares about the VITA when you already know Sony is out the handheld market when they finally decide to pull the plug on that shit
>>
>>333201859
The Vita is lasting all the way until the end of the 8th gen.
>>
>>333198960
>82 xbones sold
>2 xbox 360s sold
how is that even possible? Why would retailers bother carrying either device?
>>
>>333201859
Lemme know when they officially drop support for the device. I wanna have a field day with that.
>>
>>333202729
Sure thing.

t minus 4 years
>>
>>333199642

Handhelds usually outsell consoles with few exceptions.
>>
sony always wins babeh
>>
You guys know VG charts numbers are basically guesses right?

They regularly get Japan numbers wrong even though there are offically reported numbers for Japan.
>>
>>333204050
The difference in japan's numbers are a matter of tens, a handful units almost every time.

The only disparity is that the owner of vgchartz is a self-confessed massive nintendo fanboy. Even earlier this gen, Wii U total sales were often overinflated, while PS4 sales are undertracked by him. The guy kept the PS4 at 28m until 2 months after Sony announced it SOLD 30m.
>>
File: 1459541410916.png (131 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1459541410916.png
131 KB, 256x256
>>333204436
>that Wii U is not a failure article they did, after Kimishima himself called it one
>>
>>333198960
>WiiU 13m 17% share,
NX Will be amazing You wait and see. WiiU was the best, you guys just had shit taste.

>Vita 13m 18% share
LOL, Sony will never make a handheld again.

How come the same is not true for both? Besides, the next nintendo handheld will probably be less powerful than the vita, just like how the 3ds is less powerful than the psp, and somehow managed to have a shittier screen than the psp. There will never be a reason to replace the vita.
>>
>>333205029
if anything, Nintendo releasing the NX before Sony discontinues the Vita, as it is likely to happen, will revitalize the Vita once developers start developing handheld multiplats

but this will only happen if they are around the same ballpark in terms of power, like the Wii U and the PS360
>>
>>333205271
I never thought of it that way, I hope it happens. The vita is going to have a huge head start on the nx if 3ds/ds games wont be BC because of a lack of a second screen.

I don't see sony discontinuing the vita any time soon seeing as they just released new models/colors and a new bundle, the psvita versions of games out sell ps4 versions, and third party devs love the vita. They were also very public is saying the vita will co-exsist as a portable ps4/ps4 accessory. I see the vita having the same life span as the psp.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.