[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have beaten the gank squad solo, right anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
You have beaten the gank squad solo, right anon?
>>
File: metbh.jpg (17 KB, 199x186) Image search: [Google]
metbh.jpg
17 KB, 199x186
I missed every single souls game in its prime. So no.
>>
Yeah I did, beat Darklurker too.
Real shame about Dark Souls II, I was really excited for it but it really shit itself in the midgame. Whole game sort of felt like a slog to go through, like every level was either boring wood area with no personality, or linear hallway with stairs.
>>
No I used 2 NPCs and one Human summon

They did all the work :^)
>>
Nope. Ragequit at the pyramid around when they put all the tombs of those "ghosts" inside the same room with death pits and several of those ghosts inside.

That felt really bullshit, and was disappointing, because i heard the hype of "this DLC is fantastic".

Iron king and Ivory king are good tho. Blue smelter is bullshit tho, and to a lesser extent, double lions, cause that area at least does something unique and relatively fair.
>>
Yeah. It was boring as shit, but anyone who doesn't beat all the bosses without summoning first is a shitter.
>>
>>333190889
Yes, on my second try. It took a long ass time though trying to make sure they're away from eachother.
>>
Fought them 4 times and beat them 1st try every time

Don't get why people struggle so much
>>
>>333190889
Yes, it was an extremely boring kite-fest.
>>
They're not that hard, you just have to be very defensive and evasive until you split one off from the others. Take out the archer first, and save the Havel dude until last.

Fume knight killed me more times.
>>
>>333190889
Are you implying it's hard the least?
>run laps
>go hit archer few times
>repeat until the fuckers dead
>run laps until Havel gets left behind
>hit the other faggot few times
>repeat until he is dead
>fuck up Havel
The AI is so easy to exploit it makes the fight a joke
>>
"Of course, I beat every boss my first time using only the ladle."

- every anon on /v/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.