[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY LU BU HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOUR DAUGHTER IS A DISGUSTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest-36.jpg (406 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
latest-36.jpg
406 KB, 1600x1600
HEY LU BU HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOUR DAUGHTER IS A DISGUSTING TURD?
>>
I'd pursue her, if you know what i mean
>>
>>333178764
She actually has a decent weapon, and max compatability with the double pike, podado and nine rings blade so she has plenty of great options to switch things out.

Chen Gong on the other hand is awful in the games, which is a shame because I really liked him in the tv series
>>
>>333181382
GOAT
>>
>>333181515
I played 8xl first so I wasn't expecting much from him, especially with his "muh crickets" and the Lu Boshe thing in the second episode, but he became so much better in Xiapi constantly having to fix Lu Bu's mistakes
>>
>>333181382
>chen gong is awful
he's great
>>
>>333182326
I suppose I ought to try him again since I only really used him once before going back to Zhang Liao for the rest of the levels
>>
>>333178764
HEY LU BU
YOUR DAUGHTER IS CUTE!
CUUUUUTE!
>>
>>333183094
>use him once
>Say with confidence that hes awful while comparing him to his TV counterpart
>No he isnt
>o-okay ill try to use him again
Way to have a spine you faggot.
>>
>>333181382
She's probably most fun to play.
>>
>>333184023
Surprisingly yeah, expected her to be sucky with a weapon like that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.