[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ratchet and Clank Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Image56-585x300.jpg (37 KB, 585x300) Image search: [Google]
Image56-585x300.jpg
37 KB, 585x300
Ratchet and Clank Thread
>>
>>333164085
>tfw same day as Dks 3
>>
>>333164085
Isn't the new game supposed to be 30FPS?

A remake of the 60FPS game? How the fuck do you manage that?
>>
>>333164317
A Crack in Time was the last game of the series to run at 60fps. They switched to 30 fps because they always had to use lower resolutions to run the games at 60 fps. A Crack in Time had a 960x704 resolution, which frustrated a lot of the developpers
>>
So, think the pre-order stuff is worth it? I'm definitely getting the game day 1.
>>
>>333164317
Graphics advance in time grandpa
>>
Kind of surprised it isn't a 4 hour long total reboot with only the movie in mind, and is actually an almost 1:1 remake of the first game with modern graphics and gameplay elements. Well, the story got scrapped but Ratchet was a dick in the first game anyway.
>>
File: animal husbandry large.jpg (668 KB, 2359x3250) Image search: [Google]
animal husbandry large.jpg
668 KB, 2359x3250
I want to ____ that Lombax.
>>
>>333164764
ACiT best Ratchet and Clank
>>
>has the Bouncer

IT'S TRASH.
>>
What was your favourite R & C /v/? What did you like most about it? What do you hope to see in future ratchet and clanks?

My favorite was probably 2 honestly. Although lock-strafe isn't in r and c 2 there was something I liked more about its world and environments in comparison to 3. I also found the ice and sand 'free roam crystal collecting levels' more fun in comparison to 3's sewage tunnels, even though it did get a bit frustrating finding them near the end. I also loved the ship battles too, much better than ACiT. I found Size Matter's armor system interesting and enjoyed weapon upgrading in ToD and deadlocked too, I hope they incorporate stuff like this in future R & C games.

But overall I love all R & C games (full frontal was a bit underwhelming) and even all for one. Maybe it was because I had multiple siblings to chill and play with comfortably though
>>
>>333167060
Damn right
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.