[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your game going senpaitachi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11
File: gamengines_0.png (43 KB, 442x756) Image search: [Google]
gamengines_0.png
43 KB, 442x756
How's your game going senpaitachi?
>>
Just started! Glory Hole Simulator will be my legacy
>>
>>333159670
I havent programed in months, I'm trying to get a job so I can fund my game
>>
i dont have any idea what i could make which doesnt need a shit ton of assets.
>>
P good
>>
i haven't wrote much in the past few days, just thinking of any decent things i could add in terms of lewd content. i feel like i'm focusing too much on the game aspect in my mind compared to the lewd aspect.
>>
Just switched from Python to C++. Never looking back.

Also realized that I have no idea how music works.

All in all it's good I guess.
>>
>>333159784
>Glory Hole Simulator
Godspeed anon
>>
>>333159670
writing documentation to avoid spaghetti nightmare in the future. I'm not having fun, but hey.
>>
Going great, already wrote the story in my head. It's about a samurai that travels in time to save the president. I cant program or anything but I know some big game company will want me to help them make it and I can become famous like Kojima.
>>
Currently writing a list of all the assets I'll be needing... And wanting to cry.
>>
File: CA.webm (903 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
CA.webm
903 KB, 1280x640
Deleted.

No money to greenlight it, only needed to make it for studies.
Also oversaturation of similar games released.
My game was just project Nimbus but with shittier art direction due to university requirements, just with 360 rotation and movement in all directions cause I love space.
rip in pisces

At least I'm making this boring music maker.
>>
Still preparing myself mentally to switch from LOVE to SDL cause LUA is gay.
>>
File: 1457096926350.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457096926350.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>333159670

>want to make a good Full Spectrum Warrior / Door Knockers / Rainbow Six / G.R.A.W. type strategy game with interesting character designs like Team Fortress 2, Dirty Bomb or Overwatch
>make a very bare bones walking simulator first
>get stuck in trying to perfect walking animation
>realize I'm going to be a perfectionist about every last asset too and I'd need to learn everything from scratch
>>
>>333159670
What classes would you like to see in our new borderlands game?

We have a gambit type character, a familiar large girl, a broken down cyborg and an ex God.
>>
>>333160825
You're gonna have FUN with SDL.
That CA is done in it. The menu system, the text using SDL_ttf.

It's lovely once you get an understanding of how it works.
at least I'm guessing you mean the same SDL as what I'm thinking of.
>>
>>333159994
If it's unknown how are there starships there
>>
File: Successor_s-Legacy.webm (2 MB, 611x385) Image search: [Google]
Successor_s-Legacy.webm
2 MB, 611x385
Makin spoopy level
>>
>>333161154
I don't think there is any other SDL. or is there?
>>
>>333161385
Hell if I know, acronymization can be silly sometimes. Like how cross site scripting can be CSS and XSS, while CSS is also style sheets.
>>
I just saw this poster in my College that's stating a new subject about game design, but not the one your thinking of, it talks about the technical aspects of making the different genre's work, using C#, Android, and making 3D Models

Thinking about going to it in the fall semester
>>
>all these fagalots hoping their shitty game will become the next undermeme
Just give up while you have dignity.
>>
>>333159670
Meh. I really should work on it more since I do need to ace it to pass this class I'm taking, but it's hard to work on a group project online when you don't get any feedback. It's a Shmup by the way. Good news is I've got the movement, shooting, scorecounting, level switching set up. Next is pause menu, then enemy AI (probably the hardest part) then setting up levels.
>>
>>333161067
A straight white cis male
>>
>>333161616
>All these useless fucking consumers coming into threads like this acting like they're superior because they don't create a single fucking thing in their entire lives except human waste and CO2
>>
File: homersimpson unity.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
homersimpson unity.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>333159670
>Unity
>>
File: fat-tony-the-simpsons-300x200.jpg (16 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
fat-tony-the-simpsons-300x200.jpg
16 KB, 300x200
>>333161296
Nice!
>>
Not great, busy with school and doing playtesting is getting really tedious.
>>
File: 20b.webm (3 MB, 1010x758) Image search: [Google]
20b.webm
3 MB, 1010x758
Started work on my first level/dungeon thing and added some more abilities.
>>
File: Successors Legacy.gif (3 MB, 611x385) Image search: [Google]
Successors Legacy.gif
3 MB, 611x385
>>333162613
Thx anon
>>
>>333160118
what framework/?
>>
File: 1451623475685s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1451623475685s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
Anyone else putting these fuckers in their game or am I the only one who remembers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSgI26YfxbE

Not bad, got the bare bones now looking at being able to throw food at the duck.

Then I'll have to have the duck "spot" the food and eating it.
Eating animation is already done.
>>
>>333164673
Fuck me I can't believe I saved a thumbnail
>>
File: Garbonzo+and+Feepis.png (25 KB, 623x591) Image search: [Google]
Garbonzo+and+Feepis.png
25 KB, 623x591
>>333164673
I have a much superior duo already
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.