[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you git gud qt this game? I just recently started and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
How do you git gud qt this game? I just recently started and I'm tired of losing to edgy 13 year old casuals. I always die after 1-2 shots to the body. Is it in the reflexes?
>>
>>333159019
yes, most of the PVP in FPS games boils down to raw reaction speed, loadout and, to some extent, map knowledge
>>
>>333159503
I can get around maps decently. My reaction times arent that great. What i struggle most with is seeing people when I can get shot with a machine gun from the other side of the map
>>
>>333159910

If you get killed from the other side of the map then you don't know shit about getting around the map.
>>
>>333159019
Just keep playing. Nobody here can help you git gud at a game like this, it comes down to practice. Gradually you'll naturally improve.
>>
>>333159910
I recomend you watch Drift0r's Black Ops 3 in depth. COD is a suprisingly technical game, where most of the strategy comes from a well prepared custom load out, and knowledge of the map, and how most people move around the map, predicting possible/probable locations. And, really, as you play the game, you'll figure out where most of those fuckers wait, and they're basically free kills.

If you really need a pickmeup, use a thermal sight on your favorite assault rifle. Be sure to tap out single shots though, and replace the default reticle ASAP. It's fucking terrible.
>>
>>333159019
>Find out what guns are your play style
>Use the op version of gun class whether it being sub assault lmg or sniper
> how you can find out which are the best guns go into multiple lobbies look at kill feed and find out which guns are poping up the most
> ALWAYS I mean ALWAYS use fast hands I think I forgot what the perk is called but It bring a your gun up ridiculously quick which means you can shoot first in a gun battles so even if you have slow reaction this will help you immensely
The rest is your preference at this point
>>
>>333159019
Just pay more attention to map layouts and common patterns in people's movement, and pay more attention to your radar.

Beyond that try to always be ADS going around corners aiming where you anticipate people will run to.
>>
>>333160023

This. If you're wide open then youre fucking wrong and should be bolting to cover.

t. cover pro
>>
>>333160346
I actually like Gung Ho, not for shooting while running, but for priming grenades while running. 10/10 would get insane cooked frag pentafeed again.
>>
>>333160525
I use gunho as well and tac mask is always god tier combo with it
>>
File: 1399069602734.png (569 KB, 916x768) Image search: [Google]
1399069602734.png
569 KB, 916x768
>plays cowardutiy
>is BAD at cowaduty
>has the nerve to call others "casuals"
>>
>>333160041
That'd what I thought as much. Tips are helpful though

>>333160340
>>333160346
>>333160425
That actually makes a lot of sense. I will take mental notes
>>
>>333160425
This
>>
>>333160757
le upvote
>>
>>333159019
are you playing on PC?

If so first I'd try fixing the MASSIVE memory leak that uses 7 gigs of RAM to run the game lol
>>
>You lived to see call of duty threads show up on /v/ unironically.
How Viral

I just wish you faggots would stop acting like each game does something new or unique when it's literally just the same shit every year.

>Zombies, literally the only good game mode only comes with one map, the rest is DLC
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.