[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This entire city must be purged.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: arthasmenethil.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
arthasmenethil.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
This entire city must be purged.
>>
>>333143171
I only now realized this was a Hitler parallelism.
>>
>>333143171
Literally did nothing wrong

Uther and Jaina were traitorous cunts.
>>
>>333143252
Only in terms of justifying mass murder of civilians. Tenuous links, brah.
>>
Good night sweet prince.
>>
Glad you could make it, Arthas
>>
File: burger and fries.jpg (224 KB, 1538x926) Image search: [Google]
burger and fries.jpg
224 KB, 1538x926
>>333143171
>This entire city must be purged.

I completely disagree. We should instead build a wall around it, position an army to make sure nobody leaves, and call in the clerics to experiment with what can be done about the while thing, and get some info for future outbreaks.
>>
>>333144129

That is absurd. The infected will turn before we could seal them in, any who escape empower the enemy and doom opeven more.

These people are doomed and we must do it now, before they can become a threat.
>>
>>333144129
They were already turning into undead, a wall wouldn't be built fast enough. On top of that the dreadlord would probably move onto attacking the capital while you have troops situated to quarantine the city.
>>
File: Culling.jpg (121 KB, 1200x885) Image search: [Google]
Culling.jpg
121 KB, 1200x885
>>333143171
R E M O V E I N F E C T E D
E
M
O
V
E

I
N
F
E
C
T
E
D
>>
Uther: couldn't we set up a quarantine and not let anyone leave Stratholme until it has been cleared of Plague?

-or-

Uther: We could wait 5 minutes and let the people who are infected become zombies and then kill the zombies. We have no way of telling who is infected and who isn't.

-or-

Uther: I know it's cruel, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. The cancer must be cut out. Let's pray this is the last town we need to do this to.

-or-

Uther: We will send a messenger to King Terenas to get his permission before we exterminate the entire population of one of his cities. Let us wait it out.

-or-

Uther: Fine. But I'm leaving you and your highly developed obsession with vengeance alone. My conscience will be clear knowing that you are throwing thousands of lives away and I didn't do anything about it.
>>
>>333144129
that looks so good come on man
>>
>>333144574
I pick the last option, I feel thats how my old stoic paladin character would react given the circumstances.
I'm also taking the heavy cavalry with me.
>>
Daily reminder that WoW resurrected Muradin and made the Arthas' fall scene pointless.
>>
File: Time for purging.jpg (25 KB, 294x227) Image search: [Google]
Time for purging.jpg
25 KB, 294x227
>I agree! Let's get to it!
>>
>>333144574
>We could wait 5 minutes and let the people who are infected become zombies and then kill the zombies.
I'm pretty sure his reasoning was to kill them before it turned into a whole city full of the undead which would be significantly harder to stop. Basically like the whole 'they're gonna nuke the city' thing in modern outbreak films, even though there are still living people there.
Of course for gameplay reasons they had them turn into zombies just before you killed them so it wasn't too easy I guess.
Arthas did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>333143171
>I thought it was a hood on his head entire campaign
>It was actually his hair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.