[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did happened to those everyday DOA threads? Short hair Hitomi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1456140400993.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1456140400993.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
What did happened to those everyday DOA threads? Short hair Hitomi starting this crap!
>>
1.5/10
>>
>>333142916
Marie
>>
feels good man. pre ordered since november, finally received it 5 mins ago
>>
Should be getting the DOAX3 Visual Guide tomorrow. No clue how to scan it though.
>>
>>333144923

I hope in DOA6 she gets to keep her tits

>>333142970

I really wish people would stop trying to pretend these games are actually good just to spite certain groups.

If you want to fap to DOA girls at least have the decency to do it honestly.
>>
>>333142916

DOAX3 is lame that's what happened
>>
the graphics on these games barely changed since doa3 on xbox
>>
I'm starting to regret having bought this game, and I haven't even received my copy yet.

I was excited at first, but seeing as it still features the same broken, tedious gameplay mechanics as previous entries, no doubt left that way with microtransactions in mind, with only ass physics mechanics as a plus, I can't reconcile my conscience vs my boner.

I'm hoping down the line that maybe a sort of last round update/patch version comes out that rectifies some of the more tedious and grindy gameplay, in favor of more boners and less frustration.

But I've already ordered it, so I guess I'll just wait and see.
>>
>>333145909
i actually really like the first one and i've been trying to warn people the game was going to be shit since it was announced
>>
>>333142970
still not delivered / 10
>>
>>333142916

Short haired Hitomi a cute! A CUTE!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.