[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game just a kikestater moneygrab pandering to sjws or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
is this game just a kikestater moneygrab pandering to sjws or is it actually good?
>>
>>333135729
Its good i dont even remember any sjw shit. You could even steal someones stinky panties lol.
>>
>>333135827
even cover art was changed due to pressure from womyn
>>
>>333135729
It's fun. I don't recall it ever pandering to SJW, or attempting to get away with pulling the money-carpet our from under me. I know they got mad at the cover, but the game still has plenty of slut-mods.

The sequel looks and sounds good too!
>>
>>333135998
no one cares about mods if game is crap though
>>
>>333135729

its pretty good can play with buddies pretty easily via lan and no drm

also its got its sequel kickstarted already
>>
>>333135970
Huh, I didnt know that. I still had fun and didnt notice any other types of pandering
>>
>>333135998
they removed a joke about a crossdressers grave where the dead guy was run out of town or killed or something and replaced it with a joke about a poet getting killed for for a inappropriate joke
>>
>>333136059

But the game isn't crap. The gameplay is fun.
>>
>>333136265

Wrong game. That's Pillars of Eternity.
>>
>>333136413
shit really?!? mybad then
>>
>>333136265
that was poe, not divinity
>>
So many retards that got triggered because of the cover change.
>>
>>333135729
There is a gay orc couple later on in the game.
>>
>>333138582
God the female orcs were so great in the game. A shame there was only two.
>>
shit writing, shit quests, shit totally not funny humor, shit generic wow visuals, shit unfitting music, shit companions, shit voice acting, shit atmosphere, shit lore
>>
Who else /buyersremorse/ here?
>>
>>333135729
>>333138707
where is her right arm
>>
>>333140278
Are you autistic?
>>
>>333135970
>>333136138
It was changed, but if I recall correctly the dev or artist or whatever was very pissed off about having to do it. It was not just a weak-willed catering to femcunts from a numale.
>>
>>333140265
You have shit taste anon. Get your eyes off waifu #107, get your dick out of your hand and play this good game.
>>
>>333135970
The cover art was the only thing they changed and they turned back at the original they day after the release
>>
File: 5GsNeAP.png (115 KB, 478x256) Image search: [Google]
5GsNeAP.png
115 KB, 478x256
Friend bought it for me when it was on sale recently since he wanted to play it together. Didn't think I would like it, but ending up enjoying it a lot when playing it with him.
Pyromancy + Geomancy is great with all those buffs, especially that haste buff.
>>
RPG Codex likes this game therefore there is a 99% that it sucks. The only exception to this rule is anything from before the year 2000.
>>
It was okay. Could have benefitted from the game world being a bit more diverse. The "dungeons" like the caves and crypts under ciciel or the wintery elemental plane are cool but the over world is pretty bland outside of the starting town. Elemental effects + world interactivity was really well done but the combat was still kinda boring IMO
>>
>>333141390
>caring about RPG Codex
>>
>>333141390
I'm done. You hear me /v/? I'M DONE WITH YOU! I don't even know what rpg codex is but that thought process I just read is fucking stupid. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>333138707
Was that the original? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>333135729
It's a fun game. I don't think I never finished it, mostly cos it's pretty fucking long and I restarted it like 3-4 times because of playing it co-op with someone who got bored of it and then coming back to it months later and just starting again. The combat system is pretty fucking good. It's got interesting stuff to do, the story isn't shit, I kind of wish there was less of the cosmic fuckery with the teleporting to that place in space or whatever, only in part because that loading screen is way too fucking long. I imagine if you actually had someone good to play it with, not like my shitty friend who is a fucking bitch to play things with, it would be a fucking great co-op RPG experience. Just try to avoid playing through the first chapter a total of four fucking times.
>>
>>333141536
I feel sad that no other devs are trying to get the OS's engine, it has so fucking potential.
But no, people want PoE's old engine which all if have are pretty pictures as background
>>
>>333140954
Not like it's a good looking cover to begin with.
>>
>>333141595

no one cares, faggot
>>
File: enhanced-21775-1400067273-3.jpg (59 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-21775-1400067273-3.jpg
59 KB, 625x416
>>333135729
It's a bit janky in most ways, but the gameplay itself is solid. The best thing is the spells. I don't recall completely how it all worked, but many spells leave some stuff on the ground.. water, oil, poison, etc. After that you can use other spells to interact with that stuff, electrocute the water, set the oil on fire, evaporate the poison into noxious gas, etc.
That shit was lots of fun, and I wish it was part of any game with spells in it.

Graphics, story, voice acting, etc. all leave things to be desired though, but I could deal, seeing as it's a pretty low budget title. I have high hopes for the sequels.

I seem to remember the start was a bit slow, fyi.
>>
>>333141536
>Could have benefitted from the game world being a bit more diverse.
TRIGGERED
>>
>>333141751
This, and you should just play earth defense force with people like that.
>>
It only "panders" to SJWs in the sense that they caved to pressure and covered up the girls armor and let you have homosexual couples. The company never intended for it to be an SJW game, they just didn't want to fight with them. The artist for the game wrote a lengthy blog post about how he didn't want to censor the female armor but had no choice.
>>
>>333141975
The enhanced edition that came out a little while ago (free for anyone who owns the original, and it doesn't replace it in case you prefer that) added more graphical options including an unlocked camera, re-made the last chapter of the story which was kind of shit and made every line of dialogue in the game voiced.
>>
>>333142169

they never made any such blog post.
>>
>>333135729

It's great, was playing it with a friend tonight. Definitely do the co-op.
>>
>>333142292
http://orogion.deviantart.com/journal/Save-the-Boob-plate-380891149
>>
>>333142540
fuckin based
>>
>>333141628

Her stomach is bare in the original.
>>
>>333142245

I'm kinda' glad they remade the ending. I didn't like the way the original did it.
>>
You know what I don't get about the DOS censorship?

Why they attacked it from the angle that they did.

Had SJW been clever and argued that the armor didn't make sense, and that it would be more protective for the lady if she wore full armor, I could actually have at least SEEN their point of view. I could have nodded and said "well, yeah, that's kinda' true".

But instead they shit the bed by saying that the reason it needs changing is because it objectifies women. And by this point, they've lost me, because now they're asking for an artistic change, not based on what would make sense in the universe but what THEY prefer. They're asking for pandering.

I swear, had the SJW been a little more clever than they are they could have gotten away with a LOT more of this shit.
>>
>>333142292
Why lie?
>>
>>333143839

so I could make someone link it

worked real well
>>
It looks cheesy as hell but the turned based combat intrigues me (fallout 1&2 fan). So how cheesy is this game really? Is the story any good?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.