[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is SEGA going to release JSRF on Steam? Also, Jet Set Radio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: cuck.jpg (254 KB, 788x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
254 KB, 788x1080
When is SEGA going to release JSRF on Steam? Also, Jet Set Radio thread.
>>
Would you stop playing that radio of yours?
>>
Never.
>>
>>333132407
Late to the party here, but I've just started playing JSR on Steam this week. So is it secretly a survival horror game or what?
>>
>>333133607
What are you talking about?
>>
>>333132549
why?
its not like your trying to get some sleep!
>>
Just downloaded the game. Got it for free.
Is it best played with KBM or controller?
The only controller I have is a USB Sega Saturn style (6 buttons, one stick) fightpad. Would that be useable?
>>
>>333133752
Well, I tried the first real level after you get the two friends, and the cops chase me around. I can't attack them that I know of, just have to avoid them. Then some Elmer Fudd detective shows up and tries to shoot me up close with his pistol.
>>
>>333133962
Your controller sounds perfect for it.
>>
>>333133962
Definitely better with a controller. You need another stick for the camera. The spray button also centers the camera behind you, but it's pretty clunky compared to a second stick. You have plenty of buttons, though.
>>
>>333133962
A lot of Sega games on Steam don't like controllers that aren't direct input (xbox 360 and similar controllers). You may need to use a free program called x360ce if the game doesn't recognize your controller.
>>
File: Dreamcast_controller.jpg (17 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
Dreamcast_controller.jpg
17 KB, 500x537
>>333134159
>need another stick for the camera

Are you sure? It is originally a Dreamcast game.
>>
>>333134373
I guess not, then. I haven't played the Dreamcast version. The Steam version lets you rotate the camera with the right stick. It seems like it'd be pretty difficult to manage without. Could just be me, though.
>>
>>333134528
He probably needs a second stick then.
>>
>>333133985

Only if you have a deep fear of authority.
>>
File: shenmue_150519-1.jpg (25 KB, 748x420) Image search: [Google]
shenmue_150519-1.jpg
25 KB, 748x420
its coming to steam. so is shemue
>>
>>333134695
Someone please make a pic of a dead Mike Brown with roller blades, goggles, and spray paint
>>
File: mike-brown2.jpg (21 KB, 626x380) Image search: [Google]
mike-brown2.jpg
21 KB, 626x380
>>333134879
forgot pic
>>
>>333134528
I played it on the Dreamcast back in the day and can't remember having a problem with it because the camera automatically stays behind your back. My guess is that we're accustomed to 3D games allowing camera control with the right stick, so that we think it's a necessity when it actually isn't. We want to have the freedom to control the camera the way we personally want to, but controllers for consoles like this (Nintendo 64, PS pre-Dualshock, Dreamcast) only had one control stick. Only when GameCube, PS2 and Xbox came out did two sticks become the norm.
>>
>>333134373
Are you sure? Because the Dreamcast went down in flames
>>
>>333134528
I never even noticed this, but you're right. I haven't really needed to rotate the camera on my own.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.