[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://slither.io/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: aef878fd1-1.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
aef878fd1-1.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
so we can all agree that if they can fix the lag, this is GOTY 2016, right?

>tense encounters left and right
>no one is safe, leaderboards get shuffled every couple minutes
>mfw trapping 3+ snakes in your coil
>>
Fuck off
>>
It's literally agar.io but with snakes
>>
>>333128682
agar.io is so much slower though
you can spawn and take down the first big guy you see
>>
>>333128831
You say that like it's a good thing. agar.io was better after all the changes. Even after working so hard to get where you are, knowing that there's 3 guys you'd never beat made you really appreciate just playing the game. Then it was all like WHOOPS LEADER EXPLODED I'M THE LEADER NOW. It got easy and boring.

With slither.io you don't even give a shit about it.
>>
>>333129172

Agario became garbage after they added the ability to speed yourself up instead of just splitting. It works in slither, but not in agar.
>>
File: 1458290124399.gif (2 MB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1458290124399.gif
2 MB, 450x340
>dat feeding frenzy
>>
>all this gradient shit

what is this, 2010's?
>>
>>333129529
was expecting a giant snake to pop out and eat that dog
>>
>playing .io games after voar.io

Sasuga anon
>>
>french snek
>reddit snek

just follow these around and wait for them to suicide for scraps, ez top 10
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
Jesus fucking christ are you serious? I'm not even going to grace you with the copypasta.
>>
Aren't these games just churned out by that one fag? He must be making a killing on this shit.
>>
File: 1458701478341.webm (193 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458701478341.webm
193 KB, 404x720
Goddamn I love when some faggot turns on me like he's going to get me and I outmaneuver him.
Pic related
>>
>>333128363
>these annoying as yellow blobs that move exactly as fast as you do that you can never catch up to

What the fuck?
>>
>a penis turns in to a cactus

NO
>>
>>333130487
what
>>
>>333130458
try clicking
>>
>Someone suicides into another snake just to kill you

every fucking time
>>
Whats the name of that game about trying to maintain a rocket in orbit for as long as possible?
Anyone knows?
>>
>>333133354
voar.io
>>
>>333133387
>game is dead

Well, shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.