[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Zant_Smile.jpg (190 KB, 1364x1024) Image search: [Google]
Zant_Smile.jpg
190 KB, 1364x1024
What was this guy's problem?
>>
File: 1273619416340.jpg (79 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1273619416340.jpg
79 KB, 600x720
He's just a manchild who got pissy when others didn't cater to him.
>>
He looked pretty cool without his helmet when he wasn't a whiny little bitch.

Which is like 20 seconds but whatever.
>>
>>333125330
>GO HOME GAMER GIRL!
First thing I thought of when I saw that Zant pic
>>
>>333125589
Aonuma's not very subtle with his strawmen, is he?
>>
He's an angry /v/irgin mad that strong independent womyn became the Twilight ruler.

Him taking away the mask was him losing his anonymity.

In the end, the real villain was the one nobody saw, Ganondorf.

He represented muslims, the jews, or whatever hot new boogeyman /pol/ always talks about.

Zant breaking his neck was him letting go of his all powerful boogeyman moving on with his life.
>>
File: 101px-HW_Zant_Portrait_2.png<.png (24 KB, 101x120) Image search: [Google]
101px-HW_Zant_Portrait_2.png<.png
24 KB, 101x120
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: Princess Midna.jpg (138 KB, 759x1052) Image search: [Google]
Princess Midna.jpg
138 KB, 759x1052
He's mad cause he couldn't get that Midna pussy
>>
>>333127994
>Midna
>Tells off Manchild Zant
>Telma
>Tells off Cowardly soldiers
>Zelda
>Cleans up the mess a bunch of Old Men made

Oh shit can't unsee pro-feminist message
>>
The Twilight Realm massively sucked ass and messed up everyone within it. Zant hoped to use the Fused Shadows to escape, but he was passed over in favor of Midna.
>>
No one should post the Zelda Ganon NTR pic, it's degeneracy and part of the feminist agenda.
>>
File: 1231231231.jpg (66 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
1231231231.jpg
66 KB, 720x390
>>333127994
>Being evil just for the sake of being evil
>>
>>333125330
>Token crazy guy
>>
Why couldn't it just have been a Zant final boss instead of the whole LOL GANON AGAIN shit.
>zant comes in and fucks up the spirit
>fucking badass villain I actually want to fight him
>goes crazy and it was all ganon
let down
>>
File: 1456623158072.jpg (89 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1456623158072.jpg
89 KB, 1366x768
He's the vice president that really really wanted to be the president, and then Ganondorf just came to him and said "dude u can b president" and then twilight princess Happened, its that kind of history that depends on the twist to not be completely cliche, good game nevertheless.
>>
>>333134569

You could just ask for it like a normal person.
>>
>>333132115
Not really, the people were satisfied for the most part.

Zant just thought he deserved to be King and when he got told no he threw a hissy fit and Ganondorf fart ghost shoved himself into Zant because "this guy seems like a huge fucking idiot why not"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.