[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Mario & Luigi game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Mario & Luigi Miniland Mayhem.png (168 KB, 759x415) Image search: [Google]
Mario & Luigi Miniland Mayhem.png
168 KB, 759x415
ITT: we discuss what we want the next Mario & Luigi game to be. pic related.
>>
>>333094835
Well they kinda did that sort of thing with luigi so I could see it happening
>>
>Implying Nintendo gives a fuck about NST
>>
>>333094835
I'm pretty sure we can all see this happening.

Hell, I'm sure the devs contemplated Mini Marios instead of Paper Mario early on in the M&L 5's conception.
>>
>>333095147
Tbh Mini Marios would be pretty cool. Like what the anon above said, imagine mini mario versions of luiginary attacks and moves.
>>
>Another "Mario and Luigi team up with a bunch of other Marios/Luigis" game

Fuck this, I want another character. I don't care who. Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario, could be Toad for all I care.
>>
>>333096583
Eh, I'd rather it stay just two characters. Or at least make it like BIS where mario and luigi are separate from bowser
>>
>>333094835
For AlphaDreams to give the series a fucking break already.
>>
The only thing that could get me interested in this series again would be Wario and Waluigi.
>>
>>333094835
REMOVE GIANT FIGHTS
HATE GIANT BOWSER
HATE GIANT LUIGI
HATE PAPER CRAFT MARIO
JUST
LET
US
FIGHT
WITHOUT
G I M M I C K S
>>
does paper jam get better sometime soon? i killed petty the pirhana and it felt like that fight was just way too long. the gimmick was okay the first 2 times but not after that
>>
>>333097568
How about Mario and Luigi get Yoshies to ride on
>>
It could take place in the future after Mario makes a life-size version of a mini-mario. A Mega-Mario.
It turns on them and they both fight to the death until Rosalina freezes them both and sends Luigi along with Mario's spirit animal inside Mega-Mario to disable it from within. The theme from there is clockwork machinery, all bros attacks are clock-rhythm based.
>>
File: Dolphins--article_image.jpg (29 KB, 418x310) Image search: [Google]
Dolphins--article_image.jpg
29 KB, 418x310
>>333098050
Only if they get a bunch of different mounts, like those dolphins from SMW and some other options. Just riding around on Yoshis all the time sounds boring.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.