[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished uncharted 3 in the uncharted collection. why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
299 KB, 1920x1080
I just finished uncharted 3 in the uncharted collection.

why was this game hated? the game had some pretty cool action sequences like the entire boat level and the desert part.
i suppose the story itself was kinda meh but i dont see it being THAT much of a negative impact for the entire game.

also, some of the effects they pulled off were pretty amazing. almost forgot that this shit was on the ps3. im talking about the water effects during the boat level.

>inb4 any type of sony shitposting
>>
>>333085968
>game
>game
>game
>>
I enjoyed it more than the first 2 uncharted games.

I think it's a real shame they didn't put the multiplayer on the collection. I loved the co-op.
>>
Is it hated? It just wasn't as good as 2, I thought. Still better than 1 though.
>>
>>333085968
The set pieces were designed and then the story created to fit them together like glue. It gives the game this disjointed and unfinished feeling where entire sections of the game are not relevant to the plot.

I still enjoyed it though. I play these games for the big dumb action set pieces like the plane and ship.
>>
It was a pretty good action game. It really is the epitome of 'Well, I had fun.'

But I can see why people don't like it.
>>
>>333085968
because there was nothing to relate to. it was just random cool looking levels, strung together in a lazy way. there was no reason to fight, no reason to care if Drake lived or died.

Uncharted 2 had these slow moments like the village in Tibet that made you connected to your surroundings, you could see cute animals, kids, families, houses, it makes it feel less like a shitty action game.
>>
File: 1412376141422.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1175) Image search: [Google]
1412376141422.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1175
U3 felt like they strapped together a bunch of different ideas just for the hell of it. U2 had a theme, a story[ that made people feel compelled to complete it.

U3 did look great (played it on PS3) but in the end it lacked "that one thing". Also they replaced Elena with a worse model and there wasn't enough of Chloe's ass
>>
>>333087801
good meme.

the game hardly has any long cutscenes. unless you think 15 seconds or so is too long.
>>
>>333087950
>Is it hated?

usually when i see someone talk about the uncharted series, the general consensus is usually play the first and second but not the 3rd because its not worth playing through.
>>
>>333090765
>play the first

U1 is a giant piece of shit. I'm amazed it spawned a franchise with how bad it is.

U2 and 3 are good.
>>
>>333085968
Less coherent than the previous 2.
Uncharted 1 and 2 had both big set pieces and a coherent storyline that didn't just sort of piddle out with a shitty ending that satisfied nobody.
>>
>>333090893
I'm playing it right now and no, it's still pretty good.
>>
>>333091881
You have shit taste
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.