[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459640300566s.jpg (6 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
1459640300566s.jpg
6 KB, 250x193
Discuss
>>
>>333083983
the one I prefer wins in my fanfics
>>
Loved that one Space Marine/Tyranid doujin
>>
Space Marine
>>
>>333083983
Humanity wins: they become bros and remove aliens together
>>
>>333084164
You got a link for the emperor?!
>>
>>333083983
forerunners would win...
>>
>>333085145
But spartans don't worship the Emperor. How could we team up with unbelievers?
>>
File: 00a_DysonSphereScale (1).png (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
00a_DysonSphereScale (1).png
29 KB, 1280x720
We had this discussion yesterday

Space Marines would beat most spartans
Most space marine factions would beat most halo factions based on sheer quantity of their ships, even if both the UNSC and the Covenant could likely win individual battles and hit and run srikes due to better FTL tech and the UNSC have better AI's which are a huge force multiplier.

The Forerunners would dominate most of the 40k universe, with only the Necrons, Tyranids, and Tau collectively giving them a run for their money.

end level flood would be unbeatable without just wiping out all of reality (again, in the Halo universe, the vast majority of space it are implied to be flood controlled, with the milky way being a very rare exception spared it's specific history), Precursors are totally unmatched, not even the c'tan or chaos gods come close.
>>
>>333087220
*most 40k factions would beat most halo factions
>>
File: 1363641667557.png (109 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
1363641667557.png
109 KB, 226x226
What happened if you dropped one of these on some unimportant Imperial world?
Hard mode: It also gets corrupted by chaos
>>
>>333087220
>The Forerunners would dominate most of the 40k universe
>implying DAOT wouldn't put the forerunners in hell
>implying they could defeat chaos
>>
File: X_Parasites.jpg (103 KB, 303x300) Image search: [Google]
X_Parasites.jpg
103 KB, 303x300
I wonder if the Precursors could have handled the X.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.