[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care for the DC controller's d-pad. Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (734 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
734 KB, 640x640
I don't care for the DC controller's d-pad. Is there any way to play this with the analog stick, or will I need to shell out for a couple of fight sticks?
>>
pls respond
>>
yare yare daze
>>
>>333077390
*Translates to: Give me a break
>>
Nope.
It's the same for the KoF games, too. Sucks.
>>
>>333075567
buy a DC/Saturn pad
>>
>>333078026
I bet it's the same for MvC2, isn't it?

Fight sticks it is then.
>>
Just emulate the arcade version on MAME, or better yet play on fightcade
With cheats you can even use every character
>>
>>333078873
I actually already have it.
>>
>>333078136
MvC2 and Capcom vs SNK 1 and 2 and Alpha 3 let you use analog. I think that's it though
>>
>>333079529
I see. I should probably get fight sticks anyway though since I'll likely end up having more fighting games on this console than any other.
>>
>>333075567
He looks like Smokey the Bear
>>
>>333075567
I remember getting first place in a tournament with this game just by button mashing.
The guy who lost to me was so pissed off.
"Muh skils"
>>
>>333081962
A small local tournament or some big fuckin' deal one?
>>
>>333082119
Some shit in Austin.
Apparently the fucker goes to bigger tourneys and shit.
All I did was pic Dio and button mash like no tomorrow. By the time I won I had a huge water bubble in my thumb so there a picture and I got an old ass copy of Stardust Crusaders volume 1 for it. Along with dosh.
>>
>>333082769
Nice. It's always fun showing people who think they're pro that they're actually not.
>>
>>333082969
Thanks, it was great. I never played the game and wasn't a fan of JoJo. Friends ended up forcing me to play since they needed one more to start.
The dude was super pissed off when I beat him too. Citing cheap tactics and such. I was like "Bitch, you know the moves I don't."
Hell, I didn't expect to make it that far, I was just trying to annoy others.

I wasn't a big fan of JoJo because I took a bunch of Adderall and was in the process of writhing a 16 page final when I decided to read all 7 parts of JoJo in one day. Then wrote two pages of how much I hated Josuke's hair and it looked like a boot.

I'm fine now
>>
>>333084271
>>
>>333084415
Fuck you Josuke I almost failed that final.
I was miserable as fuck too.
>>
>>333078012
*Se traduce a: Dame un descanso.
>>
File: joseph eyes.gif (193 KB, 449x244) Image search: [Google]
joseph eyes.gif
193 KB, 449x244
>>333084271
>all 7 parts in one day
Dear lord that shit took me months to read in reasonable chunks, that must've been miserable.

do you still keep up with part 8?
>>
>>333084868
All while writing a 16 page paper on a directors standpoint in some play.

Haven't read the last couple of chapters. Had to do man stuff around the house and a friend's house. And I got asked to be a Dungeon Master. I have never played and pen and paper game in my life.
>>
nice stealth lets talk about part 4 anime on /v/ thread
>>
>>333085838
>And I got asked to be a Dungeon Master. I have never played and pen and paper game in my life.

Why didn't you just turn them down? That shit's not going to work out very well.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.