[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMO talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: raidsmash.jpg (484 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
raidsmash.jpg
484 KB, 1920x1200
I genuinly feel bad for carbine
even tho i havent played wildstar that much i know they made a good game but they had a bad timing for the release. I hope the devs get the respect they need for their work
>>
>I know they made a good game
>Despite nobody buying it and the people who bought it quitting immediately
>Good game

what the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
File: FYnMsT9.jpg (29 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
FYnMsT9.jpg
29 KB, 460x345
the only good "timing" for wildstar's release was maybe 15 years ago when such lazy schlock could pass for being a video game under the guise of "muh hardcore mmo"
>>
>>333071105
>HURR DURR, I CANT READ AND/OR COMPREHND IT
dumb fuck, did you not read the part where i said the time of the release was bad just look up the date and you know what im talking about
>>
>>333071246
i would say that if wildstar released now, people would be all over it, since everyone is finally getting tired of wow and ffxiv. People are looking for something new, but atm. wildstar is not a good experince cause of the lack of players
>>
>>333071528
>>333071323
it launched during the fucking 1 year long doldrum of mist of pandaria where wow saw no content releases at all AND IT STILL FLOPPED

whatever op, you're a dumbass and your shit thread must just have had "bad timing"
>>
What's a good MMO that isn't a WoW clone?
>>
>>333072431
wildstar was and is supposed to be aimed for hardcore pve players. Hardcore raiders does not complain about such things as long times without content. every other wow babby just saw that it wasnt wow and went back
>>333072676
i have been enjoying elderscrolls online and wildstar. Some say that black desert is good but i see no future for such game, the base idea is good but it is not done as well as i tought it would be. Tera is somewhat good but the pvp is awful and thats what killed it for me. I really dont know if there are any others at the moment
>>
MMOs will never come back as long as mmo devs refuse to bring back the trinity. People like working together in groups and it's no surprise that as soon as the mmo industry killed the trinity, mobas exploded in popularity.
>>
>>333073542
give me an example of mmo which doesnt have trinity? havent been a problem for me ever
>>
>>333073786
are you joking? how about you give me an example of a modern mmo that DOES have the trinity and specifically encourages group play instead of letting people solo everything in the game and self heal.
>>
>>333072676

Black Desert Online is pretty much the only good MMO out right now.
>>
>>333073786

Guild Wars 2
>>
>>333073996
elder scrolls online, yes everyone can heal in that game but doesnt mean everyone should, encourages group play, you cant beat a single dungeon or trial alone and its just stupid to pvp alone. I think you dont know the meaning of trinity
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.