[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nms.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
nms.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
How hyped are you for the GOTY?
>>
File: petermolyneux1.jpg (7 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
petermolyneux1.jpg
7 KB, 460x276
Can't fucking wait.

Fable is literally going to be the greatest game ever made.
>>
Hipster colors
I'll pass.
>>
Might be fun with Oculus support
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
I will post this in every thread that claims GOTY and remind them that they are wrong.
>>
Not GOTY. It'll be the GOAT, considering all the revolutionary concepts that are being explored in this game, such as; you fly around and explore and can document aliens or attack them but if you do you will get attacked by space police. Oh, and also you can attack space pirates and take their loot and sell it to different merchants to change the in-game economy.

Yep, GOAT definitely.
>>
>>333070075
see
>>333070039
>>
>>333070075
forgot to mention that every atom is procedural, so everything will be procedurally infinite.

Who's excited for procedural and infinite banality!
>>
>>333070242
>La-Mulana 2
Never heard of it before.
>>
I'm gonna buy it but I'm never hyped for games anymore. Fallout 4 was the last one in a long time and I got screwed.
>>
>>333070376
Because you're a newfag.
>>
remember to hide and sage shill threads
>>
>>333069207
Where my tree Peter?
>>
>>333068927
Will it support vive? if not I'm not interested.
>>
>>333069340
>no taste confirmed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.