[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stop enjoying video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1421866935402.png (929 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1421866935402.png
929 KB, 800x609
When did you stop enjoying video games?
>>
I still do fag.
>>
File: 1459577111582.png (1 MB, 958x720) Image search: [Google]
1459577111582.png
1 MB, 958x720
>enjoying video games
>>
years ago
>>
It's more like video games are literally the only thing I enjoy anymore.
>>
I still do, but now I also love shitposting
>>
File: foreheadface.png (122 KB, 203x278) Image search: [Google]
foreheadface.png
122 KB, 203x278
> still enjoy video games
> cannot afford platforms or even a decent pc to play them
> can never fully enjoy video game life
>>
>>333058980
Last November after I finished Fallout 4.
>>
>>333058980
I haven't.
I just don't visit /v/ as much as i used to.
>>
>>333059576
I know this feel. I always get consoles about 4 or 5 years after they're released and I can't be bothered to build and maintain a gaming PC.
>>
>>333058980

When I started coming here regularly.
>>
>>333058980
when everything popular started to be a multiplayer and full of kids, flamers + russians. maybe im just getting old. maybe i should get a job
>>
>>333058980
When I realized my PC can't run shit
Going to build a new one this month
>>
I still do.
Enjoyed fallout 4 despite it not being a real RPG
Looking forward to huniecam, enter the gungeon, dark souls 3 and planet coaster when that eventually comes out.
People here are going to hate me for liking one of the games I've listed but at least I still know how to have fun.
>>
When I got a job that takes up a good chunk of my life, a full time gf, a pet cat that needs dog attention, started to taking classes to better myself , and the loss of my ability to get fully immersed in games because I have barely anytime to myself now.

But if I say won the lottery and had no need for all of this shit you can bet your ass I would make time to game all day...
>>
>>333058980
After slogging through Mass Effect 3. Once the credits started rolling, I knew right there the passion was gone. No more preordering games. No more hype for E3. I can barely do one hour sessions anymore. The thrill is definitley gone for me.
>>
After I played through Dark Souls 1, once.
Ever since then, no other games feel the same.
Dark souls and bloodborne are the only games that give me gaming boners anymore
>>
When I stopped enjoying life.
>>
When I was over 20 and still living in my mums house.
>>
>>333058980
Since I moved in with my gf.
> games is for children
> lets do something together
> why do you swear so much, shouldn't you have fun with it.
> ok, you played for an hour lets go somewhere (who is playing for one hour?)
> do you even listen, I am talking to you?
> no, I won't suck you off, you always come to me when you need something. Oh great, now you go back to your Xbox, fine.

Never move with a needy gf together.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.