[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it compared to the persona 3? Worth pirating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Mind_0_Cover_Art.png (162 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
Mind_0_Cover_Art.png
162 KB, 256x325
How is it compared to the persona 3?
Worth pirating?
>>
Isn't that the nigga from P3?
>>
It's regarded as a poormans Persona 4. Persona 4 wasn't as good as Persona 3. I have a friend who was shilling it when he got his vita and I don't know why. It looks really generic.
>>
>>333051870
>>333051870
I've never once heard anyone say anything good about it so I'd take that as a no.
>>
It's not good. It wouldn't hurt to try it out, but don't expect anything.
>>
A poor dungeon crawler that doesn't even finish it's own story and with practically zero chance of a sequel to wrap things up, if you don't mind your ending being YOU WALKED INTO A DARK ROOM AND HERE'S A MONOLOGUE THAT RUINS THE ENTIRE PLOT UP TO THIS POINT, then get it when it's cheap.
>>
>>333052094
I never heard people saying anything good about persona 3 until 2009 too...
>>
>>333051870
Oh god no. Mediocre at best.
>>
>>333051870
I like it. My only complaint is i hate having to skip the battle animations everytime. I wanted a dungeon crawler and thats what i got.
>>
How do you pirate on Vita? Pardon my ignorance
>>
>>333054936
It's on PC
>>
>>333054936
i bought it for like 15$ a week ago on steam
i would not have got it for vita
>>
There are much better dungeon crawlers to be playing, regardless of platform.
>>
>>333055372
Seems as good as any to me. I put it on hard and just enjoy the fights its a mystery game, havnt cared much for the story or the waifu, but still want to see where it goes.
>>
>>333051870
Nips can be really fucking uninspired. Howaito piggu can be unoriginal but at least they don't just copy & paste shit.

Of course societies are different and you'd get sued in the West for it but c'mon, don't just make "totally not-X".
>>
>>333055660
jojo was having stand powers since 89 atleast and persona only took inspiration.
>>
>>333051870
It is horrible. Played it for 1 hour and instantly regreted my purchase.

The story is so bad.
>>
>>333055605
It goes nowhere, and then the ending happens which confirms everything about the plot was totally nothing but you got your TO BE CONTINUED cliffhanger, and the game has no chance of a sequel.

Seriously, you are just gobbling shit up, either on vita or PC it doesn't matter, there's so many better dungeon crawlers that blow this shit outta the water.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.