[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best controller for PC gaming /v/? I've used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: xb1.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
xb1.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
Whats the best controller for PC gaming /v/?

I've used many X360 controllers and like they way it feels but all of them have ended up broken in under a year.

I'm thinking of investing in an xbone official controller because of the detatchable micro usb cord (to prevent breaking the controller)

Are there any off-brand controller with the micro usb cord or should I go for a dualshock 4?
>>
>>333044974
Why are they breaking? do you smash them up or some shit?
360 seems to be the best go too controller.
xbone if you want a more expensive with no changes 360 controller
Steam if you like the meme scroll pad
or Double zap 4 if you have a ps4 already and prefer it
Just get a 360 one again and don't break it xbone is literally the same but you need the wired one for PC or if you want the mini usb you need a blue tooth dongle that only works on windows 10
>>
Dualshock 4
>>
>>333044974
>I've used many X360 controllers and like they way it feels but all of them have ended up broken in under a year.
Why the fuck are you breaking so many controllers?

>>333044974
>Whats the best controller for PC gamin
XBone Elite, no contest.
Is it the best for you? Not if you're gonna break it, faggot.
>>
>>333044974
>Dualshock
why would anyone use those terrible controllers
>>
>>333044974
The micro USB cord shit is super flimsy and breaks easily. Get a Pro Ex Xbox One controller. I have one. They're alright.
>>
>>333045268
>>333045171

Whenever I put the controllers away I used to wrap the cord around the controller, which resulted in the wires fraying and the controllers being unable to connect to the device. I stopped doing the wrapping shit but the cord still gets fucked
>>
>>333045554
I think you have mice in your house boy
>>
>>333045554
Oh, well, that's not so bad. You don't have six year old gnawing at it, do you?

Still, if you've got $150 to drop on it and you are sensible enough to store the cord separately, the Elite is probably the best you can buy. Otherwise, regular XBone if you can afford it over the 360, otherwise regular 360.
>>
>>333045201
It's loaded with features that have no use on a pc. ds2 and ds3 are better alone.
>>
dualshock is garbage
the xbone is great except for meme triggers, wired and AA batteries if wireless

Personally, I use a Wii U pro controller because it's got ridiculously good battery, super comfortable and an overall great controller. The only issue is that the triggers are digital, but it hasn't bothered me.

360 is a good pad, apart from microsoft's shitty quality standards that mean they last like half a year
>>
File: 1451237719620.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1451237719620.png
152 KB, 300x319
>this thread again
>>

there's no wired xbone controller (yes, i know you can use the wireless one with a wire if you feel like spending $20 more for no reason) and it's loud and just not as comfortable

also how the fuck do i stop the piece of shit from rumbling all over my desk when i turn on my PC?
>>
>>333044974
just get an xbox you stupid fag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.